Creepy video of man who just killed 7 women in Santa Barbara

Reading the manifesto, I see a very angry young man who blames the world for all his shortcomings. He may have had mild autism. But that seemed to be just one aspect of his behavior issues. He was very narcissistic. Possibility psychopathic and delusional.

Wow. And you couldn't get all that from 30 seconds of watching one of the sad f***'s youtube videos? Are you dumb or something?

Well I feel sorry for those poor families of the 7 women who have lost a daughter, sister or even a mother. These were real people living in the real world not some video game where this kid was obviously living in. Over here in Wales, he'd have a hard time finding a firearm.

Well I feel sorry for those poor families of the 7 women who have lost a daughter, sister or even a mother. These were real people living in the real world not some video game where this kid was obviously living in. Over here in Wales, he'd have a hard time finding a firearm.

Only three of the six victims have been named so far: Veronika Weiss, Katie Cooper, and Christopher Michael-Martinez.

That's what all the comedians keep saying...the photo of the father of the guy on the bicycle crying, pleading to the NRA is heart-wrenching.

140524215947-14-isla-vista-shooting-horizontal-gallery.jpg

If I was ever in the middle of some kind of weird rampage like this, I think I'd drop to the ground and play dead. They're looking for movers to pop off like a video game, just play dead.

If I was ever in the middle of some kind of weird rampage like this, I think I'd drop to the ground and play dead. They're looking for movers to pop off like a video game, just play dead.

I think I would too, but then there's the chance of just repeatedly shooting you when you hit the ground.

Over here in Wales, he'd have a hard time finding a firearm.

That is a tired, bullshit statement I've heard too many times. If someone has the money and wants a gun, they'll get a gun.

That's what all the comedians keep saying...the photo of the father of the guy on the bicycle crying, pleading to the NRA is heart-wrenching.

140524215947-14-isla-vista-shooting-horizontal-gallery.jpg

The problem with that is that most people who buy guns are not loser psycho pieces of dogshit. Taking away the right to buy guns will not prevent occasional (though admittedly deplorable) acts of violence like this one.

If that little f***** pissant was determined to kill people, and gun sales were illegal, he'd have gotten one anyway. Or he'd have made a bomb. Who knows. You can't stop or predict this kind of thing. Its awful when it happens but taking away the right to own a gun from the majority of gun owners who are sane, law abiding citizens will not solve ANYTHING.

And I don't want to hear ANY bullshit about how namby pamby pansy ass Britain is better than America because of their gun restrictions. Ask Jack The Ripper's victims about how gun laws saved their lives.

No, it isn't always about guns - though I'm no fan at all. I don't own a gun and never, ever will. The fact still remains that he stabbed three of his roommates (all men) before going out on a shooting spree. If someone wants to kill bad enough - nothing will stop them.

Well, you can certainly kill a lot more people at a longer distance in a short space of time with a gun than a knife and that's why I don't believe they should be sold to the general public anywhere, especially in Great Britain.

Last edited by a moderator:
The problem with that is that most people who buy guns are not loser psycho pieces of dogshit. Taking away the right to buy guns will not prevent occasional (though admittedly deplorable) acts of violence like this one.

If that little f***** pissant was determined to kill people, and gun sales were illegal, he'd have gotten one anyway. Or he'd have made a bomb. Who knows. You can't stop or predict this kind of thing. Its awful when it happens but taking away the right to own a gun from the majority of gun owners who are sane, law abiding citizens will not solve ANYTHING.

And I don't want to hear ANY bullshit about how namby pamby pansy ass Britain is better than America because of their gun restrictions. Ask Jack The Ripper's victims about how gun laws saved their lives.

f*****. Namby pamby pansy.

*eyeroll*

You seriously couldn't find any other words to use, so you had to use homophobic slurs, jen?

Tsk tsk.

I could see the confusion, he name is Jen. :squiffy:

Yeah it is. And I have been called Jen several times in the last few months by anonymous posters.

Just one example: http://www.morrissey-solo.com/threa...mation?p=1986828285&viewfull=1#post1986828285

- - - Updated - - -

It has NOTHING TO DO with YOU.

What does it mean? That is what I asked. If you don't know then you can't say that it is not about me or not about anything. Because you are clueless.

Back
Top Bottom