Morrissey Central "#AnimalsLivesMatter" (June 4, 2020)

BINGO! (Again) - Do I win an extra £5 for predicting the infantile swearing? (Oh but it does make Peter look soooo butch and manly).
f***! f***ing swearing is a a f***ing sign of greater intellect. Haven’t you read the reports, ya f***ing shit-stain, pissant, weak-minded c***?

Have a go at Chaucer and then come back with something that grown-ups can relate to, you whiny little bitch.

Animal welfare is always worth being discussed but with the world gripped by tensions in the USA and international racism having the spotlight burn brighter on it, this is bad timing.

Sam needs to get rid of Morrissey Central as it has done more damage than good. Morrissey should release another video or a statement addressing the backlash he has been getting and will no doubt get now because of this new post FROM SAM. It's the only way he is going to survive the onslaught of attacks. He needs to be straight and put the media in their place and until he does so their voice will be louder than his. Sure, his may be long lasting but he'll become as listenable as Gary Glitter.

Morrissey put your stubbornness and refusal to apologise aside and put something out to address all of this. I, as a dedicated fan, can only take enough bullets for you until I too am gone.
LOVE how everyone shits on Sam, when he clearly has the blessing of Melvis. Sam is an eager young buck. Melvis is a grumpy old clown. Do the f***ing math.

I’ve seen them both on stage as well and I agree with you, moz has let his hair go of late and this has added years to his overall appearance, Johnny has keep his in good condition with dye as well

Yes, and there's such a difference in their energy levels.

Yes, and there's such a difference in their energy levels.
But Morrissey is more of a tortured artist type. He speaks his mind regardless of the reactions - which is virtually a punishable crime nowadays. That must be stressful sometimes.

Marr plays it safe. He's Mr woke and agreeable, arselicking his way through life so as not to rock the boat or upset anybody. He's talented, but it seems he doesn't have a single rebellious bone in his body.

I know which one I prefer.

Last edited:
It’s the ones that criticize that can’t put themselves in the mindset of an animal activist in order to try an understand a perspective other than their own.

Most can’t see the connection between eating animals, etc and the violence and injustice that is happening in the world right now.
You’re a f***ing clown.

Fak Arf.

Animal welfare is always worth being discussed but with the world gripped by tensions in the USA and international racism having the spotlight burn brighter on it, this is bad timing.

Sam needs to get rid of Morrissey Central as it has done more damage than good. Morrissey should release another video or a statement addressing the backlash he has been getting and will no doubt get now because of this new post FROM SAM. It's the only way he is going to survive the onslaught of attacks. He needs to be straight and put the media in their place and until he does so their voice will be louder than his. Sure, his may be long lasting but he'll become as listenable as Gary Glitter.

Morrissey put your stubbornness and refusal to apologise aside and put something out to address all of this. I, as a dedicated fan, can only take enough bullets for you until I too am gone.
^ THIS. Only thing on this entire Jim Jones site that makes any sense.

Open your eyes.

But Morrissey is more of a tortured artist type. He speaks his mind regardless of the reactions - which is virtually a punishable crime nowadays. That must be stressful sometimes.

Marr plays it safe. He's Mr woke and agreeable, arselicking his way through life so as not to rock the boat or upset anybody. He's talented, but it seems he doesn't a single rebellious bone in his body.

How old are you? Do you even know who is in power? Who is the rebellious one?

Johnny shows up and gives it. Melvis can’t even swing a mic cord anymore. No contest there.
I agree, after my disappointing Leeds gig, someone on here posted that moz is now a crooner, and they were quite right..... looking back they forgot to mention that his act had been like this for some years..... I can see why he has choose to do this , only a few music acts can get away with it, iggy pop, ect but yes moz is a crooner and his concerts lack the almighty energy they once had.... his choice

Johnny shows up and gives it. Melvis can’t even swing a mic cord anymore. No contest there.
The compassion and attention you are so desperately seeking can’t be found from the loathing you seek to align yourself with. You poor sod. I’m sorry I called you those mean names, the pathetic should be cherished. You thick c***.

I reckon Sam posts stuff that Morrissey likes and is dedicated towards, such as videos from Peta. I doubt Morrissey would have posted that remix of 'Bobby'. Sam has only been given a role as he's young, probably done a course in photography but actually hasn't done anything to benefit the Moz camp at all as far as I'm concerned. Any remember that atrocious 'Kiss Me A Lot' video? Where is that to find now? I'm sure Sam only wants to stick around so he has something to talk about when he chats to girls.
Young? Isn’t he around 40 or so? He looked to be in his early 20s in his brief appearance in “The Importance of Being Morrissey“ (which is the only time I’ve ever seen him), and that was about 17 years ago.

Funny you should mention drunkenness. Read an article earlier about Johnny Marr quitting drink and what it did for him. I read it and thought, what a fool! :)

That article subhead is unintentionally (I assume) hilarious: “...getting sober sent their creativity skyrocketing.”

Yeah, years from now people will be talking about Johnny Marr’s great creative outpouring of brilliant, epoch-defining music in the early decades of the 2000s.

I’ve seen them both on stage as well and I agree with you, moz has let his hair go of late and this has added years to his overall appearance, Johnny has keep his in good condition with dye as well
It’s not the hair he’s let go, it’s the waistline.

Not unusual in late middle age though (unless you’re Nick Cave and seem to have a permanent heroin-chic build, even years after kicking the drugs).

I find unofficial sites to be the best. Moz Solo, The Arcane Old Wardrobe (think that's gone?), etc. Sites where fans can post comments. The forums etc. on Moz Solo are a great source of info.
I think Moz should shut down his site and pretend it's 1987. Give some interviews coming up to new albums and concerts. He should insist on being given the questions in advance and only answer those that allow his wit to shine through. No more dramas or storms in a teacup. Just music. A quiet life in between concerts.
Why would anyone want to be in the public spitlight these days when the public are a clan of hyenas chewing on a murder of crows?

Definitely.

His social has compounded all of his problems & he doesn't even use it.

The compassion and attention you are so desperately seeking can’t be found from the loathing you seek to align yourself with. You poor sod. I’m sorry I called you those mean names, the pathetic should be cherished. You thick c***.
Don’t hold back then , my olde friend

Marr plays it safe. He's Mr woke and agreeable, arselicking his way through life so as not to rock the boat or upset anybody. He's talented, but it seems he doesn't a single rebellious bone in his body.

I agree with this.

Wha ?!

Moz is great! and you know it !
Moz was great and I know it. When he wasn't twisting vitally important slogans to suit his agenda. This post is no better than the people who holler ALL LIVES MATTER. Well of course they do, but now is not the time. The topic is Black Lives Matter (not more or less than, equal to.)

We can focus on the goats, cows, and chickens tomorrow. Of course they're important. I wouldn't say otherwise, but it's tacky. Kung Flu, this, all of it.

That article subhead is unintentionally (I assume) hilarious: “...getting sober sent their creativity skyrocketing.”

Yeah, years from now people will be talking about Johnny Marr’s great creative outpouring of brilliant, epoch-defining music in the early decades of the 2000s.

Oh agreed! His solo albums have been magnificent, not to mention designing the Fender Jaguar, writing his book and all of his soundtrack work. He's really on a creative roll going back some years.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom