An REM thread for r.e.m. stuff

Good Lord, can't believe this quest is finally over. Thanks a lot!!

Btw, is there a cleaner/more complete version of that 3:44 live in studio version of Discoverer? The file opens with the song already a few seconds in it seems....

here is complete live in studio version of discoverer from collapse into now deluxe edition from digital music stores
13 Discoverer (Live In Studio) http://www.multiupload.com/G395OWV6S0

Hi There all,

I hope this is not against any forum rules....

I have a collection of REM Singles from 1991 through to 1998 which I will be parting with shortly, it pains me to get rid of them, but just don't have the space for them.

If anyone would be interested, please feel free to let me know, items are in the UK.

Thanks,

thanks for the record store day tracks. i never knew the record store day was going to have r.e.m. :( nevermind
here's a bootleg for you all

TMOQ 1987 MC CABES GUITAR SHOP 2 CD
cd1 http://www.multiupload.com/HL1KTY8XM3
cd2 http://www.multiupload.com/XHK7CSXX70

24 May 1987 - McCabe's Guitar Shop, Santa Monica, CA
Steve Wynn: Merritville / Drinking Problem / One More Cup of Coffee / Days of Wine and Roses
Natalie Merchant: Don't Talk / Hello Stranger (w/ Jenny Homer and Michael Stipe)
Stipe and Geof Gans: The One I Love
Stipe and Peter Buck: Welcome To The Occupation / Disturbance At The Heron House / Finest Worksong / Maps And Legends
Stipe: Harpers / Damaged Goods (w/ Merchant)
Stipe and Buck: Leaving on a Jet Plane-Sunday Morning-I'll Be Your Mirror (w/ Merchant, Homer & friends)
CD2
Wynn: 50 In A 25 Zone / How Can You Mend A Broken Heart? / Killing Time / See That My Grave Is Kept Clean (w/ Buck) / Stage Fright* / Too Little, Too Late (w/ Kendra Smith)
Merchant: More Than A Paycheck (w/ Homer, Smith) / Hear The Wind Blow (w/ Smith) / A Campfire Song / The Counting Song (w/ Stipe)
Peter Case: Walk, Don't Run - Baby Please Don't Go / 1,000,000 Miles Away
Stipe and Buck: Trains / The One I Love
Stipe, Buck and Mills: Spooky / Disturbance At The Heron House / Finest Worksong / Fever / So. Central Rain

*unknown if mixed in with See That My Grave... or is missing

remember to find more Boots n stuff here:- http://talkingaboutthepassion.forumup.co.uk

Last edited:
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
need some help! i'm working on a new rem live project where I intend to make a disc for each year they have played, but I need help finding the name.
as a name I thought: live from Accelerate tour 2008, but this is not cool enough:(
but I need something better, all discs must begin with a common name and end with the tour it is retrieves from.
example: .............. Accelerate tour 2008, .............. Monster Tour 1995

need some help! i'm working on a new rem live project where I intend to make a disc for each year they have played, but I need help finding the name.
as a name I thought: live from Accelerate tour 2008, but this is not cool enough:(
but I need something better, all discs must begin with a common name and end with the tour it is retrieves from.

lol ive been making discs too. ive got up to 1987 [started from 1980] each set spans out about 4 + discs.

That Everyday is yours to win video is using a new mix of the song, right?

I watched the video last night and its the same version as the album. Interesting Video especially if you like close ups of eyeballs and feet. Still better than Walk It Back video.

Song wise they are both amazing songs.

Common start and finish names make it difficult without making the names quite long.

you could do something like...
Collapse into 1982

Collapse into 1995
Songs of the Monster Tour
etc

If its not just years but albums you can get a list of the rejected album names for each release and pick one.

Or just go with some abstract line from that album -
1991 || These clothes don't fit us right

Common start and finish names make it difficult without making the names quite long.

you could do something like...
Collapse into 1982

Collapse into 1995
Songs of the Monster Tour
etc

If its not just years but albums you can get a list of the rejected album names for each release and pick one.

Or just go with some abstract line from that album -
1991 || These clothes don't fit us right

I have found a name I like.
It's called:
Highlights From Monster Tour 1995
Highlights From Up Tour 1999
etc.
And thanks Sibko for give some hints of titles, I like the title "Songs of" :)

Tags
r.e.m. rem
Back
Top Bottom