The Suede thread for Suede things

Thank you, as always, for the kind words. I was fortunate enough to shoot them twice on that tour and I enjoyed it immensely. I’ve said it before,.. some bands almost make it easy for you to shoot. Suede are one of those bands 😊
You're welcome. That really is an amazing pic of Brett, looks like you caught him doing The Brett Dance, which is always a fan favorite He is looking super sassy, you really captured him well.

You're welcome. That really is an amazing pic of Brett, looks like you caught him doing The Brett Dance, which is always a fan favorite He is looking super sassy, you really captured him well.
Thanks again! They really are great band to shoot. They all still look really cool and there’s so much energy. I have another of Brett twirling the mic that I really like, too. I’ll get around to posting it one of these days. Really, thank you 😊

Thanks again! They really are great band to shoot. They all still look really cool and there’s so much energy. I have another of Brett twirling the mic that I really like, too. I’ll get around to posting it one of these days. Really, thank you 😊
I would love to see it when you get a chance, thank you! And you're welcome :) I really do enjoy your work, so nice of you to share it with us.

Screenshot_20231214-182429.png

Due March 2024

Suede - Bloodsports (10th Anniversary Edition)

2CD £18.99 / Half Speed Master Edition Black Vinyl £32.99

After reforming for a charity concert at the Royal Albert Hall for the Teenage Cancer Trust in 2010, Suede decided to stay together and record a new album. Re-united with Ed Buller, producer of the band’s first three albums, they recorded Bloodsports, the band’s sixth album, in 2012. Released in March 2013, it debuted at number 10 in the UK albums chart and features the singles “It Starts And Ends with You”, “Hit Me” and “For The Strangers”.

LP - This 10th anniversary new edition has been expertly mastered by Barry Grint at AIR Mastering from the original stereo masters using precision half-speed mastering. Half-speed mastering is a vinyl cutting technique that improves groove accuracy and transient information creating an incredibly detailed stereo image with a natural high frequency response. Presented in its original gatefold sleeve, pressed on 180 gram heavyweight black vinyl, featuring an obi strip and housed in a poly-lined inner sleeve, with all the lyrics and credits on the 4 page insert.

2CD - 10th anniversary 2CD set, CD1 features the original album, while bonus CD2 contains the eight non-album B-sides, collected together on one disc for the first time. The two CDs are presented in brand new seven-inch deluxe gatefold packaging, with an 8-page booklet which includes all the lyrics (including the B-sides) and the credits.

(Can't find a CD2 track list).
FWD.

View attachment 98972

Due March 2024

Suede - Bloodsports (10th Anniversary Edition)

2CD £18.99 / Half Speed Master Edition Black Vinyl £32.99

After reforming for a charity concert at the Royal Albert Hall for the Teenage Cancer Trust in 2010, Suede decided to stay together and record a new album. Re-united with Ed Buller, producer of the band’s first three albums, they recorded Bloodsports, the band’s sixth album, in 2012. Released in March 2013, it debuted at number 10 in the UK albums chart and features the singles “It Starts And Ends with You”, “Hit Me” and “For The Strangers”.

LP - This 10th anniversary new edition has been expertly mastered by Barry Grint at AIR Mastering from the original stereo masters using precision half-speed mastering. Half-speed mastering is a vinyl cutting technique that improves groove accuracy and transient information creating an incredibly detailed stereo image with a natural high frequency response. Presented in its original gatefold sleeve, pressed on 180 gram heavyweight black vinyl, featuring an obi strip and housed in a poly-lined inner sleeve, with all the lyrics and credits on the 4 page insert.

2CD - 10th anniversary 2CD set, CD1 features the original album, while bonus CD2 contains the eight non-album B-sides, collected together on one disc for the first time. The two CDs are presented in brand new seven-inch deluxe gatefold packaging, with an 8-page booklet which includes all the lyrics (including the B-sides) and the credits.

(Can't find a CD2 track list).
FWD.
Does it include neils number?! :hearteyes:

No, it's a teenage girl, she was so excited she was crying
Regardless of which "Morrissey fan (TM)" is from where on the planet, I really thought it could be a woman older than 20 (with nerd glasses). I saw SUEDE live once and it was a great experience. It's hard to put into words what Animal Nitrate and Metal Mickey 92/93 did to a 21 year old who was tired of 80s rock. A liberation. But I bought the last 3 studio records without emotion and listened to them twice. Bloodsports was great!

Back
Top Bottom