"An Evening with Morrissey" November / December US tour dates showing on Ticketmaster; on sale this week

List of dates now showing on Ticketmaster:

Nov. 11 Ontario, CA - Toyota Arena
Nov. 12 Los Angeles, CA - Greek Theatre (axs.com)
Nov. 14 El Cajon, CA - The Magnolia
Nov. 15 El Cajon, CA - The Magnolia
Nov. 18 Oakland, CA - Fox Theater
Nov. 22 Salt Lake City, UT - The Union
Nov. 23 Denver, CO - Paramount Theatre
Nov. 25 Minneapolis, MN - Fillmore Minneapolis
Nov. 26 Milwaukee, WI - The Riverside Theater (axs.com)
Nov. 28 Washington, DC - The Anthem
Nov. 30 Brooklyn, NY - Kings Theatre
Dec. 1 Newark, NJ - New Jersey Performing Arts Center
Dec. 4 Boston, MA - MGM Music Hall at Fenway

Link posted by Famous when dead (additional Los Angeles and Milwaukee dates not listed on Ticketmaster):

full

UPDATE 4:12PM PT:

Now on Morrissey Central:

Last edited by a moderator:
Haven’t seen him since his NYC Broadway residency, a great show. But strangely enough, I have no burning desire to go. Having said that, as the date draws closer, I just might. Lol.
That's the last time I saw him! I'm feeling the same way as you on this coming tour 😂 Maybe as it gets closer, I'd do Newark 🥴 to see M.

Why does America get a decent tour poster, and all we get is a picture of some ponce prancing about with a bowling ball?

Why does America get a decent tour poster, and all we get is a picture of some ponce prancing about with a bowling ball?
Americans are too stupid to read so we have to go by pictures.

Two nights in San Diego (El Cajon). Glad California's Son will be home for the holidays.

Don't know if this coincides with a new album release... but at least we're getting several shows to close out the year and hopefully some more live song debuts. :thumb:

I'm curious if calling these shows "an evening with Morrissey" suggests something different about the set lists versus the UK shows?
Shows billed as "An Evening With..." generally do not have an opening act.

to anyone going to any one of these shows,ENJOY.

Does anyone have the artist presale code for El Cajon/San Diego? They go on sale tomorrow morning at 10am.

No European dates. Pity . Maybe next year . I hope I won't die soon :grimacing:
Reckon he'll do some European dates including Dublin. He can't just do the land that time forgot venue (Killarney). Great to see Moz back on tour. Good for him (and the fans).

does an evening with M mean it might be a deep-dive into his own back catalogue without any smiths songs,alain will be picking his favourites as we speak.

'In Concert With Morrissey' is the same tagline for the UK&I Shows - It's also got the same hallmarks as his UK Promotor, which suggests it's his management pushing and not the PR guys at a record label unfortunately.

It's very possibly he may launch something - at least, 'I am Veronica' in a similar way to 'Kiss Me A Lot' after he split from Harvest.

Interesting also to see Moz Central being published on the poster... perhaps his management are finally taking control? Or perhaps that's too wishful thinking.

Yes and the big question/hope for me: Does this news have anything to do with the album release???
While I live in hope, the complete lack of any mention of the album, new record label, or new promo website on the posters doesn't fill me with confidence. Hell - even the promo quotes for the Vegas shows called it a 'showcase' for 'Bonfire'. I'm afriaid there is still absolutely zero indication that Morrissey has signed a record deal yet.

Also, if an album was forthcoming, we'd get some kind of promotional tie-in deal: 'Pre-order Bonfore of the Teenagers' to get exclusive pre-sale tickets for the new tour'.

Excellent news!!!! I am so happy!! I’ll be able to go to NY and NJ 🥰 I’m very pleased. I haven’t seen him since Forrest Hills, 3 years ago.

Do we need a code for tomorrow’s presale?? Anyone in the know?? Please and thank you 😘😘

List of dates now showing on Ticketmaster:

Nov. 11 Ontario, CA - Toyota Arena
Nov. 12 Los Angeles, CA - Greek Theatre (axs.com)
Nov. 14 El Cajon, CA - The Magnolia
Nov. 15 El Cajon, CA - The Magnolia
Nov. 18 Oakland, CA - Fox Theater
Nov. 22 Salt Lake City, UT - The Union
Nov. 23 Denver, CO - Paramount Theatre
Nov. 25 Minneapolis, MN - Fillmore Minneapolis
Nov. 26 Milwaukee, WI - The Riverside Theater (axs.com)
Nov. 28 Washington, DC - The Anthem
Nov. 30 Brooklyn, NY - Kings Theatre
Dec. 1 Newark, NJ - New Jersey Performing Arts Center
Dec. 4 Boston, MA - MGM Music Hall at Fenway

Link posted by Famous when dead (additional Los Angeles and Milwaukee dates not listed on Ticketmaster):

full

Well, lets see how fast the 1200 seat Magnolia Theater in El Cajon sells out. Half an hour should do it, if that long with L.A. descending upon every possible ticket venue to make sure S.D. locals have a slim chance of getting to see MORRISSEY. O.K., the last MORRISSEY show we went to here was at the Pachanga Area, the old Sports Arena in 2019. Whose to say there wont be more available S.D. shows ? Good show, “Good night and thank you”.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom