“Staircase At The University” made Entertainment Weekly’s top 10 this week

It's one of the great ironies of the album and a particularly Morrissey thing methinks that some of the most joyous vocal parts are when he sings particularly sad or scary lines. Like the chorus of Scandinavia, for instance, or the way he sings "And her head split three waaaaaaaays!".
It makes my heart sing until I realise what he's singing...

I'm pleased that you like the album Orson.
Liking the album is not a point to argue about with those that don't like it but I have to admit to some suprise.
If you like Moz anyway, what is there not to like on the new album?

f*** off

Yes, and when they put her head back together, she was suddenly able to play concert level piano and remember really obscure statistics like Rain Man.

why would she be able to perform tasks or take on skills she couldnt/didnt have before the incident? if she feels better after having a cast removed and no longer cares about the competition because what was ailing her head has healed and pressure relieved through desperate actions motivated by control and rejection of vicarious fulfillment for others ? even is this a dis/troll i dont understand what your connecting to my post as it doesnt make sense imo.

You shouldn't really use 'and' to start a sentence.

You must have missed the ellipsis. It's a genuine shame you named yourself after such a creature as a mouse... because they have a level of intelligence you could only ever aspire to.

I'm pleased that you like the album Orson.
Liking the album is not a point to argue about with those that don't like it but I have to admit to some suprise.
If you like Moz anyway, what is there not to like on the new album?

True, but I'm only engaging with the mouse-brained one because he/she/it is a bore who constantly harangues those who do like it. In fact, I'm pretty certain they said anybody who does like it is an idiot - which is somewhat ironic.

As for the new album, you're quite right. I just find it ridiculously entertaining!

The people who persistently slag off the album all seem to have something in common.
Can't quite put my finger on it...

2j4abgp.jpg

You must have missed the ellipsis. It's a genuine shame you named yourself after such a creature as a mouse... because they have a level of intelligence you could only ever aspire to.

True, but I'm only engaging with the mouse-brained one because he/she/it is a bore who constantly harangues those who do like it. In fact, I'm pretty certain they said anybody who does like it is an idiot - which is somewhat ironic.

As for the new album, you're quite right. I just find it ridiculously entertaining!

Lighten up, you take yourself far too seriously, how can you get angry at a mouse.

I didn't mean to comment on you engaging with Mr E Mouse (who seems rather excitable).
I just meant that I could not construct an argument 'proving' the album (or any piece or music really) good, bad or otherwise.

I didn't mean to comment on you engaging with Mr E Mouse (who seems rather excitable).
I just meant that I could not construct an argument 'proving' the album (or any piece or music really) good, bad or otherwise.

Dispense with the formalities, you can call me mouse or 'M'

Dispense with the formalities, you can call me mouse or 'M'

Hate to burst your bubble but someone more clever than you has the name Anonymouse here. These mouse and rat references are about as interesting as a sticky trap.

Excitable is a polite way of putting it. Yes, it's all in the ears of the beholder.

Hate to burst your bubble but someone more clever than you has the name Anonymouse here. These mouse and rat references are about as interesting as a sticky trap.

If you think I take this serious enough to even have a bubble then you are mentally retarded, what is it with you uptight yanks can't have a laugh at yourselves, no wonder everyone hates yas.

careless hostility inst funny to anyone other than the person being hostile and it doesnt make you some clever Moriarty like provocateur.

Why is there a whistle at the start? Why does Moz sing 'Universi-tay'? The song is a bit of a Satan Rejected My Soul - a romp.

He sings Univers-i-tay because the 'tay' rhymes with 'ways'.

If you think I take this serious enough to even have a bubble then you are mentally retarded, what is it with you uptight yanks can't have a laugh at yourselves, no wonder everyone hates yas.

Lol. You take this seriously.

harassing people is not funny and does not make you Moriarty like provocateur

Back
Top Bottom