Ideas for a "Staircase At The University" fan video... - Do you have any ?

You don't need skills to edit video. I have no skills. Download a dodgy copy of some video editing software. I use corel and then just have a go. The software is so easy to use.

You don't need skills to edit video. I have no skills. Download a dodgy copy of some video editing software. I use corel and then just have a go. The software is so easy to use.

I meant creative skills, not technical skills. ;)

Obviously with the whistle at the beginning, the video should start with a track and field scene, crowd cheering, a star athlete with an American jock boyfriend, her dad is the dean, it also fits the "don't come running to me" line.
However, that's what Morrissey does so well, painting cinematic scenes and landscapes, we often see in film, with his lyrics, so reverting them back to film defeats the purpose a bit.

BTW, I remember seeing a film called the Deep End in which there's a scene with someone swinging the lamps, like Morrissey does in The More You Ignore video, does anyone knows if that was the inspiration, or was it done in other films as well? Anyway, that film's end can be used in a video in relation to one of Morrissey's songs.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deep_End_(film)

judging by the other fan videos made to date, I expect we'll see something that features a staircase at a (wait for it) university.
genius!

Back
Top Bottom