Morrissey Central “NOTICEBOARD UK” - 6 UK dates & 2 Dublin dates (April 3, 2023)

Tickets are on sale Thursday 6 April for Morrissey concerts:

PORTSMOUTH Guildhall (July 8) Saturday
NOTTINGHAM Royal Concert Hall (July 9) Sunday

LEEDS Millenium Square (July 12) Wednesday

LIVERPOOL Empire (July 18) Tuesday
LONDON The Troxy (July 22) Saturday

Official Morrissey FB confirms 2 Dublin dates too:

img_1_1680535311500~2.jpg

Update (April 6, 2023):
An extra date was added at The Liverpool Empire for July 19:

morrisseyofficial-06042023-0001.jpg

Media item:

Tickets for all of the new dates start from the £50 mark. But £80-£90 for the best seats yeah.
I wouldn’t classify the £80-90 tickets as the best seats, you invariably end up having your view spoiled by the Children of the Barricade.

Hopefully when he comes to Ireland he can tell us our country is irreplaceable and once it's gone we'll never get it back.

This would hit the political zeitgeist as we protest against immigrants (In Ireland! I know! The neck of us!).

Maybe a wee grooming gang reference as well would be nice.

Nothing he hasn't mentioned before.

View attachment 90203

Media item:

Best tour poster in some time

Nice to see M staying back home . I actually thought he would be in the USA more after his mums death .
Turns out he has decided to stay in the UK
He did seem a bit bored of the USA on last tour and large numbers of his US fans who used to think he could do no wrong just bitch and moan about him now - reminds me of how England thought of him at the end of the 90s
The Simpsons episode is a real sign of this
It showed he's gone from being this oldy worldly English Romantic figure in the US psyche to being considered a "faggy over weight racist gross pig " (quote from goth in record LA shop )
I think the capital LA, records thing f***ed him off as well .
The wind really got kicked out of him after that
Maybe he's just having a break . Who knows I noticed a load of Brits have started bailing and leaving LA
Even fecking Johny Depp lives in Somerset now
"We look to west midlands for the language we use , LA is dead , LA is dead "

He's doing the right thing
Just getting on with business . Good man .
Can't wait for these gigs .
That Hammersmiths gig is still ringing in my ears .
Let's go boys !!!

He is fire live and if he can get people seeing the gigs they will see this . If nothing else it brings in money - to make records we will never hear until Sam sells them after M dies . 😂

As an Irish fan, I have seen Moz perform ‘Nothing Rhymed’ and ‘Come Back To Camden’ live in Dublin. I’m really lucky as I don’t think many others can make such a claim
Oh my, the inclusion of a nice slow sultry CBTC would be a real treat in the current setlist. I cannot ever understand why essential songs like Home is a ? and Staircase are just condemned to the dustbin, wtf? Yes, let's have EDILS for umpteenth time. Oh the pain in my heart ...

Last edited:
At the risk of repeating myself...anybody have any news on a presale link for Nottingham? I've looked everywhere but I'm very aware that I am a luddite and you lot always know a secret or two. The unconditional love is still on offer...with an added quick botty fondle for those so inclined. Not you, Peter!

At the risk of repeating myself...anybody have any news on a presale link for Nottingham? I've looked everywhere but I'm very aware that I am a luddite and you lot always know a secret or two. The unconditional love is still on offer...with an added quick botty fondle for those so inclined. Not you, Peter!
There isn’t one.

Eager this morning.
Via FB 'stories':

Screenshot_20230406-092443.png

Just got my ticket for Dublin for the Sat night. Ground floor standing. €89 total. You're the one for me, Mozzer!

Troxy tickets bought. Morrissey in the East End, moments away from the Blind Beggar pub, one can only hope that means Last of the Famous will be played. Reggie Kray, do you know my name…

Got standing tickets for Dublin on Saturday and Sunday, first Moz gig since Feb 2018, can't believe it's been so long.

Attending on my own on the Sunday, which will be a new experience.

Got ticket for Portsmouth. The date is perilously close to the due date for my daughter - so let’s hope the stars align.

The portsmouth event is showing as with special guests - any ideas?

Just got my ticket for Dublin for the Sat night. Ground floor standing. €89 total. You're the one for me, Mozzer!
Got tix for 4 for the Saturday night Dublin. A weekend on the Black stuff with a bit of Morrissey thrown in.
(Dublin is easier to get to than the other dates)

Liverpool row R circle never been so far back virtually on the street peering in.

View attachment 90203

Media item:
Leeds sorted. Might try and squeeze in one more....

Tags
tour
Back
Top Bottom