Is Born to Harangue as serious as they say?

like, i can read the inner workers of your mind--

Britney fact check:
Britney Spears No GIF

If you know so much about me like you think you do, answer the quiz and prove it to everybody. Otherwise...
You Dont Know What Youre Talking About GIF by ABC Network

Animated GIF

what the hell, ill throw you a lil bone since i just watched a nick cave interview which confirmed my side in me n' aubreys argument (of course it did, i AM right and i already knew that nick, who is a beautiful and noble spirit, and i are on the same wavelength) and so im in a good enough mood to humour you. im just gonna put on some manics to make it more bearable. but i am going to stop if i get bored!

1. In which year was Born to Harangue born? 1988

. What country is Born to Harangue from? (+ one bonus point for the correct city of birth) dublin, ireland

. What song/performance made Born to Harangue finally start loving Eurovision in 2012: a) Euphoria by Loreen b) Love Is Blind by Donny Montell c) Love Will Set You Free by Englebert Humperdinck d) Waterline by Jedward whatever's shittiest

. How many days of his Wordle streak is Born to Harangue approaching as of May 18th 2023: a) 300 b) 400 c) 500 d) 600 so f***ing autistic

. Which country was Born to Harangue vacationing in with his family when the 9/11 attacks occurred: a) Malta b) England c) France d) Spain i dont believe it, you dont seem like the holiday making type

. When Born to Harangue was a child he repeatedly watched which band's music videos on videotape: a) Hall & Oates b) Madness c) The Smiths d) Duran Duran b, i actually read that post of yours, honey bunny!!!

. What was Born to Harangue's favourite video game as a child: a) Zombies b) The Incredible Hulk c) The Revenge of Shinobi d) World Cup 98 some dumb thing

. In which city was Born to Harangue's father born: a) Belfast b) Glasgow c) Birmingham d) New York i bet he's so embarrassed of you

. Which of these pop acts did Born to Harangue recently reveal that he's a fan of: a) The Chainsmokers b) Meghan Trainor c) Mariah Carey d) Taylor Dayne c god you suck

Harder Born to Harangue questions where you'll need to produce some of your finest guesswork
:

10. Which song does Born to Harangue consider his favourite of all time: a) The Big Hurt by Miss Toni Fisher b) When Sly Calls by Michael Franks c) Dress Down by Kaoru Akimoto d) Invitation by Uhm Jung-hwa im listening to roses in the hospital!!!

. Which of these countries had Born to Harangue NOT visited with his family prior to 2002: a) Malta b) England c) France d) Spain all of them?

. What was Born to Harangue's first ever favourite song: a) Missing by Everything But the Girl b) Saturday Night by Whigfield c) Spaceman by Babylon Zoo d) Waterfalls by TLC you big lame-o

. Which of these novels that Born to Harangue read in the early 2010s does he still consider his favourite: a) The Sound and the Fury by William Faulkner b) Pale Fire by Vladimir Nabokov c) Steppenwolf by Herman Hesse d) The Plague by Albert Camus i already told you, honey bunny, you're NOT the literary type!! ergo, im not condescending to answer this!

. Which of these films that Born to Harangue watched in the early 2010s does he still consider his favourite: a) Bigger Than Life (dir. Nicholas Ray) b) The Earrings of Madame de... (dir. Max Ophüls) c) The Wizard of Oz (dir. Victor Fleming) d) Les Quatre Cents Coups (dir. François Truffaut) c probably identifies with the sense of lack

. What was the first WWF Wrestlemania main event that Born to Harangue remembers watching: a) Bam Bam Bigelow vs. Lawrence Taylor (WM 11) b) Bret Hart vs. Shawn Michaels (WM 12) c) Sycho Sid vs. The Undertaker (WM 13) d) Shawn Michaels vs. Steve Austin (WM 14) why the f*** are you talking about yourself in the third person

. Which of these songs was #1 on the UK charts on the day Born to Harangue was born: a) It's a Sin by Pet Shop Boys b) Nothing's Gonna Change My Love for You by Glenn Medeiros c) Back to Life (However Do You Want Me) by Soul II Soul d) Sacrifice/Healing Hands by Elton John i would ask what your major malfunction is but i dont want you to get the wrong impression that im interested in your psychology

. Which of these stone cold classics (LOL!) did Morrissey NOT perform at the first Morrissey concert Born to Harangue attended (in July 2011) a) Scandinavia b) The Kid's a Looker c) Action Is My Middle Name d) People Are the Same Everywhere a

. What was the first professional soccer match that Born to Harangue attended as a spectator: a) Celtic vs. Dundee United (August 22nd 1998, Celtic Park) b) Manchester United vs. Crystal Palace (October 4th 1997, Old Trafford) c) Ireland vs. Croatia (September 5th 1998, Lansdowne Road) d) England vs. Argentina (June 30th 1998, Geoffroy-Guichard) whatever one is in ireland

. Which Smiths video did Born to Harangue see on VH1 in January 2006 which caused him immediately to become a fan of The Smiths: a) What Difference Does It Make? b) This Charming Man c) Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before d) Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now d

. How old was Born to Harangue when he first had a girlfriend: a) 7 b) 9 c) 11 d) 13 a last time too one imagines

. Of these songs that are in the top 10 on Born to Harangue's unpublished "favourite singles of 1998" list, which song is placed at #1: a) Roygbiv by Boards of Canada b) Mulder and Scully by Catatonia c) Sexy Boy by Air d) Stone Cold by Groove Chronicles couldnt be less interested, as it turns out

And now the trivial question to end all trivial questions for which you will be awarded two points if you get the right answer
:

22. Which of these reality TV stars did Born to Harangue walk past in an airport in 2002: a) Lemar Obika and Sinéad Quinn (Fame Academy) b) Brian Dowling and Narinder Kaur (Big Brother) c) Tara Palmer-Tomkinson and Uri Geller (I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here) d) Hear'Say (Popstars) whatever

now that im allowed to post freely in this thread, i thought id mention that im now listening to still snowing in sapporo!!!!!! i LOVE this song!!!!!!! :hearteyes:

Abattoir blues is a wonderful album,
You heard it?
abattoir blues/the lyre of orpheus, you mean. it's my favourite nick cave album. it now reminds me of greece because i listened to it every day when i was in greece whilst drinking alfa beer and eating bougatsa! if i were autistic and possibly schizoid and was making a quiz wherein i was talking about myself in third person i might have asked: what album did nicky wire's legs listen to whilst eating bougatsa and drinking alfa beer in greece? my thinking is quite firmly grounded in reality though so i probably wouldnt have reasonably expected many, if any, replies to such a quiz, because i do realize that most people have other fish to fry. i love cannibals hymn, especially!

Cheese and olives, capers as well.
snowdonia cheese from wales!!!!! the kind the manics gave the suede boys!!! have you had it?! it's SO good! i buy it all the time, even though it's like $12CA, but it's WORTH it!!!!!! and as i said before, i like to support my welsh friends! the whiskey one and the truffle one are the best!

snowdonia cheese from wales!!!!! the kind the manics gave the suede boys!!! have you had it?! it's SO good! i buy it all the time, even though it's like $12CA, but it's WORTH it!!!!!! and as i said before, i like to support my welsh friends! the whiskey one and the truffle one are the best!
I can’t say that I have

Back
Top Bottom