Jesus of Nazareth, known as "J-dogg" by some

What is your opinion of Jesus?

• Total voters
While the adults in Catholic school were busy making me “confess” to priests, sins that I hadn’t even committed, at home my parents were meanwhile busy making me do homework that I didn’t even have. Including throughout the summers.

If you had told me we coild have traded parents right then, bunbun. I was ready by age 7.

While the adults in Catholic school were busy making me “confess” to priests, sins that I hadn’t even committed, at home my parents were meanwhile busy making me do homework that I didn’t even have. Including throughout the summers.

If you had told me we coild have traded parents right then, bunbun. I was ready by age 7.
Chock-a-block box, power study, polish up...

But all I ever wanted to do was to throw my homework onto the fire and escape to go out to find the one I love ❤️
You weren't tempted to write frightening verse to a buck-toothed girl first?

Have you seen Work Is A Four-Letter Word, the 1968 film drawn on by Morrissey?

Not at all what I expected; turned into a group magic mushroom trip half the way through! It stars David Warner and Cilla Black. Patricia Routledge appears in the throng. A zany caper! I suspect Some Mothers Do 'Av 'Em may have been inspired by the dippy married couple? I suppose the message is about the importance of playing, not just working, in order to avoid a dull life, and I can get behind that!

I view this thread like a chapel at the airport, a place to come for peace, quiet, meditation and the like in the midst of mayhem! Aubrey/Lucifer Sam has excelled on this thread; blessings upon his sweet soul! I vote to keep it going :pray:

Tags
christianity edith sitwell jesus religion
Back
Top Bottom