Morrissey Central "WORLD POLICE" (May 31, 2020)

IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS YOU MUST NOT TAMPER WITH ARRANGEMENTS

unnamed.jpg

THERE WAS A TIME

(There was a time was probably intended as a separate link).
Regards,
FWD.

It doesn't prove your point because I wouldn't think that.
I'm confident that you, like the media and academia and everyone conditioned by these things, indeed would. If a non-white person defends their race and culture nobody anywhere calls them a racist. If a white person has the temerity to do so then he/she is always branded a racist.

88 huh? Nice dog whistle you racist c***. The world is waking up and there will be no place left for you. How does it feel to be the minority that people hate? That people are willing to die to stamp out?
You better run boy, history is coming for you.
You sound like some kind of crazy fascist calling for the death of all freethinking whites.

No, they think they are superior to anybody with white skin.

Ask any black person what race they consider the best and they will proudly say their own.

Ask any race (apart from whites) the same question and they will also proudly say their own.

But whites will always hesitate at this same question. It will make them feel intrinsically uncomfortable. Why? Because they have been conditioned to think the truthful answer is somehow evil. In other words they have been indoctrinated to feel 'white guilt'. And why is this?

Media conditioning since birth.

And now, who runs the media and why would they do this?

To undermine and destroy their biggest rival.

You don't need a racist conspiracy theory to explain something that's obvious - the more power a person is perceived to have the more magnanimity they're meant to show.

There's a lot of fine lines between Empowerment & Supremacy - but a lot of it is connected to threat & intention. Would this egotistical group actually hurt others & would they want to?

You don't need a racist conspiracy theory to explain something that's obvious - the more power a person is perceived to have the more magnanimity they're meant to show.

There's a lot of fine lines between Empowerment & Supremacy - but a lot of it is connected to threat & intention. Would this egotistical group actually hurt others & would they want to?
People have been attacked and killed for years because of the media / establishment's active agenda of blaming whites for all the black man's ills - when in reality Jews played an enormous role in black slavery. This keeps black people angry and 'out for revenge'. Events like G Floyd is just an excuse for blacks to vent the anti-white anger that the media has been fomenting for years, particularly through Hollywood.

This is classic divide and rule. If you cannot see that, read history. It's the oldest power trick in the book.

must be weird being part of a baying mob,bet most of these people wouldn't say boo to a goose and yet being part of a mob they will gladly be party to murder.when shit like this happens,stay in the house because your actions could scar you for the rest of your days.

I'm confident that you, like the media and academia and everyone conditioned by these things, indeed would. If a non-white person defends their race and culture nobody anywhere calls them a racist. If a white person has the temerity to do so then he/she is always branded a racist.

I'm confident you're wasting your life promoting racist conspiracy theories.

People have been attacked and killed for years because of the media / establishment's active agenda of blaming whites for all the black man's ills - when in reality Jews played an enormous role in black slavery. This keeps black people angry and 'out for revenge'. Events like G Floyd is just an excuse for blacks to vent the anti-white anger that the media has been fomenting for years, particularly through Hollywood.

This is classic divide and rule. If you cannot see that, read history. It's the oldest power trick in the book.

Scapegoating is also an old trick.

Lovely people - and it's all worth it to commemorate a dead violent criminal called George Lloyd who once robbed a lone woman in her home at gunpoint with his four bruddas.

A non-answer. Therefore I've trumped you on that one.

You could also prop up your self-esteem by discovering the world outside your tiny wee dead end racist subculture.

It would depend on how convoluted their argument was & how distressed they seemed - but clearly stating that others are more innately violent or are secretly controlling the world will get anyone called a racist.

You could also prop up your self-esteem by discovering the world outside your tiny wee dead end racist subculture.

It would depend on how convoluted their argument was & how distressed they seemed - but clearly stating that others are more innately violent or are secretly controlling the world will get anyone called a racist.
My self esteem is remarkably high due to the fact I fail to accept the burden of white guilt that you and others are conditioned into feeling from birth.

I am proud of my country, race and its achievements (which is outlawed if you are white - and the penalty is to be defamed as an evil racist).

The relentless undermining of white self-esteem is something the media and establishment have been undertaking for decades. Many white people will happily march for a violent black criminal who robbed a woman at gunpoint in her own home, but would never do so for such a person if he was white.

That shows a lack of self-esteem - just like the many white women who partner and have kids with blacks knowing they are seven times more likely to die at their hands than by a white partner.

A non-answer. Therefore I've trumped you on that one.
You are the queen of non-answers. You resort to insult-slinging the second you've been backed into a corner. Your entire worldview is informed purely by distorted statistics and half-truths taken out of context. You have no experience in the world, you actually know nothing of this first-hand. You have built a fraudulent intellectual framework around your reflexive fear of black people and it's incredibly obvious to anyone who's ever had the misfortune to engage with any other racist identical to you.

You are the queen of non-answers. You resort to insult-slinging the second you've been backed into a corner. Your entire worldview is informed purely by distorted statistics and half-truths taken out of context. You have no experience in the world, you actually know nothing of this first-hand. You have built a fraudulent intellectual framework around your reflexive fear of black people and it's incredibly obvious to anyone who's ever had the misfortune to engage with any other racist identical to you.
Parts of your country have broken down into anarchy by angry savages who would happily stomp you into a cabbage and strut away laughing - and still you respond with tantrums to anyone who draws critical attention to these uncomfortable facts.

The same happened in my town and country in 2011 when the police shot a vicious gangbanger with a violent history only a few miles from where I live. So I have seen it first hand. There were riots literally on my doorstep and the police did little to quell them, leaving the public very vulnerable.

Just coincidentally a white man was beaten to death during these riots, his possessions were robbed from his pockets and his body left on the ground to burn. No media hysterics followed and nobody anywhere cared less. The evil black youth who killed this completely innocent old man got something like a year in prison.

Last edited:
Parts of your country have broken down into anarchy by angry savages who would happily stomp you into a cabbage and strut away laughing - and still you respond with tantrums to anyone who draws critical attention to these uncomfortable facts.

The same happened in my town and country when the police shot a vicious gangbanger with a violent history only a few miles from where I live. So I have seen it first hand. There were riots literally on my doorstep.

Just coincidentally a white man was beaten to death during these riots and his body left on the ground to burn. No media hysterics followed and nobody anywhere cared less. The evil black youth who killed this old man got something like a year in prison.
I've been on the street all weekend and have seen nothing but a multicultural mass of people expressing rage at a system that consistently fails them. It is more of a class issue than a race issue. And if you tuned out the sensationalized media (which you claim not to watch), then this would be very obvious.

There was never a moment where I felt unsafe except at the hands of the police in their wildly aggressive overreaction to what was taking place.

I've been on the street all weekend and have seen nothing but a multicultural mass of people expressing rage at a system that consistently fails them. It is more of a class issue than a race issue. And if you tuned out the sensationalized media (which you claim not to watch), then this would be very obvious.

There was never a moment where I felt unsafe except at the hands of the police in their wildly aggressive overreaction to what was taking place.
Your generation has NO IDEA what hard work is. I would be angry to if at your age I realized I had no marketable skills and zero future. I'm white, blonde thin and rich and I work my fingers to the bone everyday
Ohhh you hate me now! I'm white. Ohhh the nerve of me. f*** off and get an education and quit worrying about something you uh really dont care about.. you use racism to hate on the world cause you aren't getting everything for free.

My self esteem is remarkably high due to the fact I fail to accept the burden of white guilt that you and others are conditioned into feeling from birth.

I am proud of my country, race and its achievements (which is outlawed if you are white - and the penalty is to be defamed as an evil racist).

The relentless undermining of white self-esteem is something the media and establishment have been undertaking for decades. Many white people will happily march for a violent black criminal who robbed a woman at gunpoint in her own home, but would never do so for such a person if he was white.

That shows a lack of self-esteem - just like the many white women who partner and have kids with blacks knowing they are seven times more likely to die at their hands than by a white partner.

If you had decent self-esteem you wouldn't have retreated into a white nationist fantasy world.

Gay areas might be different.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom