"World Peace..." L.A. billboard - photos by Clover Dean (mozzeriansaroundtheworld / Tumblr)

I can't believe that's the album cover- it's horrid. The clone stamp and the fact that Moz himself is photoshopped to hell is very Unappealing.

hahahaha is that bottom one real??!! thats soooo bad, so from the best album covers of all time to the worst, such a mess.

Re: billboard

Were glad you don't live here either.
What are you doing on here, by the way?
Please leave.
-morrisseygirl

Oh a cult member responds.The stalking takes them to a new level of self esteem .

Please leave.
-morrisseygirl

I can spot your grammar and spelling mistakes anywhere, Clover. Shouldn't you and Kevin Cummings be at the Cat and the Fiddle?

I like the cover, bar the cloned plants, which I hope are corrected before release.

It's a striking visual. I don't get all the complaints about the t-shirt, the converse, the smoothing of the wrinkles etc. Do we really need to have another studio shot image for the cover? With Moz suited and booted? While I wasn't sold on the orange font and text at first, I've also come around on it.

I'm imagining rows and rows of the album in the shops on release and it'll look great - you won't be able to miss it.

The image above of Moz's nephew is ok but it's trying too hard to be "Moz-like" that it almost reads as a parody. Again, I'm grateful that the man charts his own course and went with the image that he did.

yeah, other than the copied plants :confused: I think its very interesting actually :o

I like the cover, bar the cloned plants, which I hope are corrected before release.

It's a striking visual. I don't get all the complaints about the t-shirt, the converse, the smoothing of the wrinkles etc. Do we really need to have another studio shot image for the cover? With Moz suited and booted? While I wasn't sold on the orange font and text at first, I've also come around on it.

I'm imagining rows and rows of the album in the shops on release and it'll look great - you won't be able to miss it.

The image above of Moz's nephew is ok but it's trying too hard to be "Moz-like" that it almost reads as a parody. Again, I'm grateful that the man charts his own course and went with the image that he did.

Agree, I couldn't give a f*** what grinder the image has been through, it looks fine. For those moaning and complaining of "the worst cover ever" go and enjoy your covers of Maladjusted and Southpaw.

Please leave.
-morrisseygirl

Behold! The authority has spoken! What happened to your brs crap, eh?

LOL

Agree, I couldn't give a f*** what grinder the image has been through, it looks fine. For those moaning and complaining of "the worst cover ever" go and enjoy your covers of Maladjusted and Southpaw.

I digress, but the Southpaw cover could have been so much better if he had used one of the Rankin "bruised and beaten" photos from the LP booklet. Didn't he even have Southpaw Grammar "etched" into his forearm.

I know it's very small, but my avatar was the best photo from the Maladjusted cover session and should have been the front side of the LP.

If we can crowd source a time machine via all Morrissey obsessives, our cover art problems are solved (debate over World Peace notwithstanding).

I digress, but the Southpaw cover could have been so much better if he had used one of the Rankin "bruised and beaten" photos from the LP booklet. Didn't he even have Southpaw Grammar "etched" into his forearm.

I know it's very small, but my avatar was the best photo from the Maladjusted cover session and should have been the front side of the LP.

If we can crowd source a time machine via all Morrissey obsessives, our cover art problems are solved (debate over World Peace notwithstanding).

I think my problem with Maladjusted isn't just the cover art but the fact that Morrissey is dressed as if he's on his way to get a couple of bottles of Buckfast.

I notice the difference in his brow but that's it. Maybe it's because I'm at work on my crappy laptop or maybe because I'm old?

I notice the difference in his brow but that's it. Maybe it's because I'm at work on my crappy laptop or maybe because I'm old?

He looks younger and thinner which is ridiculous because he looked great in the original.

Is that his "aunt" driving the car?

He was probably staying at the "W" when this photo was taken, oh sorry. Morrissey doesn't live in LA. He would never live in such a place......dream on Euro America haters.

He was probably staying at the "W" when this photo was taken, oh sorry. Morrissey doesn't live in LA. He would never live in such a place......dream on Euro America haters.
What on earth are you harping on about?

If anyone is a hater around here it's you. Every post is about how much you hate people from europe, you do realize you are the same as those people who don't like america right?

What?

Nah, Maladjusted is definitely his worst album cover. And at least he doesn't look like he's molesting a baby on this one.

Anyway, the album cover isn't a measure of the musical quality; one of Morrissey's greatest album covers (Kill Uncle) is also his worst musically.

For World Peace, I would have preferred this image that surfaced a while ago (but with Morrissey instead)-
View attachment 32068
"And at least he doesn't look like he's molesting a baby on this one".- wow that's unanswerable..
S P G - and that 'best of' whatever had a similar picture,Never liked either.so,this Is better.
But Swords IS Bad

so much negativity nowadays regarding moz,this is supposed to be a forum for Morrissey fans isn't it???and the people who do post negative comments,have any of you achieved anything close to what moz has in their sad lonely life.....no...I thought so,now go f*ck off and die.
happy days : )))

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom