Wolverhampton Gig

I have seen it on BitTorrent, but not on here. I cannot use BitTorrent anymore.

Does anyone have this gig? I am really interested to hear it after hearing about it on "The Jewel In The Crown" and seeing the Sister I'm A Poet video...

Also, if anyone has The Smiths Beacon Theater gig (I think its called "I SUFFER"), I would love to have that one, as my brother was there, and it would be a nice surprise for him to relive that!

Thanks. I have some boots as well, could upload sometime (although other users have way more than I!)

Reggie Kray said:
I have seen it on BitTorrent, but not on here. I cannot use BitTorrent anymore.

Does anyone have this gig? I am really interested to hear it after hearing about it on "The Jewel In The Crown" and seeing the Sister I'm A Poet video...

Also, if anyone has The Smiths Beacon Theater gig (I think its called "I SUFFER"), I would love to have that one, as my brother was there, and it would be a nice surprise for him to relive that!

Thanks. I have some boots as well, could upload sometime (although other users have way more than I!)

Wolverhampton gig, here you go:
http://download.yousendit.com/181FEA816AE84BD5

it's a zipfile. and there are (for some reason) 2 instrumental songs at the end .. they don't belong to the gig, but I dunno, that's how I got my zipfile

Last edited:
Thanks guys!

When I get home from work I am going to Download this and check it out!
Can't wait to hear 'Death At One's Elbow'

Back
Top Bottom