Who is Tina Dehghani?

Re: Morrissey's current girlfriend

I really don't think he likes women sexually. I think he's experimented, but prefers dudes.

Could we merge this with the "Who gives a shit?" thread?

Did anyone ever really figure out what his situation was with Tina and whether or not they're still together? I've looked at many pages of her thread and the only thing I got from it was exhausted and even more confused.

She's still around.

"Morrissey's current girlfriend." Sheer logic dictates that this will be a fairly short thread.

In what capacity? From her Instagram I gather she doesn't have a career- just mooches off of a man 17 years older?

I wonder if she does the merch.

In what capacity? From her Instagram I gather she doesn't have a career- just mooches off of a man 17 years older?

You don't know anything about her. I went to jr high and high school with Tina. I read morrisseys autobiography and I was floored when I saw her mentioned. She was a good-natured kind generous caring kid and everyone liked her. The people I know still close to her say she hasn't changed. Her nature was never a moocher. Her nature was never to complain. Her nature was never to be the victim even when life wasn't easy and her life wasn't easy. I know Tina paid her way through college and had a job in high school. I know Tina volunteered at APLA in her free time giving food packages to AIDS patients at a time when AIDS patients were shunned and feared and she convinced me and some other friends to volonteer. She wasn't perfect she had issues and I know her close friends staged an intervention on graduation night. She was a talented artist in high school and won awards for her photography.

There relationship is none of your buisness!

You don't know anything about her. I went to jr high and high school with Tina. I read morrisseys autobiography and I was floored when I saw her mentioned. She was a good-natured kind generous caring kid and everyone liked her. The people I know still close to her say she hasn't changed. Her nature was never a moocher. Her nature was never to complain. Her nature was never to be the victim even when life wasn't easy and her life wasn't easy. I know Tina paid her way through college and had a job in high school. I know Tina volunteered at APLA in her free time giving food packages to AIDS patients at a time when AIDS patients were shunned and feared and she convinced me and some other friends to volonteer. She wasn't perfect she had issues and I know her close friends staged an intervention on graduation night. She was a talented artist in high school and won awards for her photography.

Lies! She's no better than Kristeen Young. He slept with her once and she told the whole city how close they are. That's why she's in "that book".

Lies! She's no better than Kristeen Young. He slept with her once and she told the whole city how close they are. That's why she's in "that book".

BULLSHIT!!!! You jellyous.

Mind your own bleeding business. Who the f*** cares who morrissey is f***ing?

Still no evidence she has a job just more sainting. He put it in the book, how are people not supposed to talk?

Tina is only mentioned for the briefest of passages, in a book otherwise stuffed to the hilt with homosexual obsessions, where the only other women mentioned are either fat, physically disgusting creatures with vaginas yawning like open graves, or admirably adrogynous lesbians. It's almost like people are obsessing over her as the one, token hint of Morrissey being possibly sexually interested in women. Give it up people. It's a yawn fest.

Back
Top Bottom