Who is Tina Dehghani?

you know Kristeen too. I should f***ing put you in touch with a friend of mine. If he would answer my emails
He thinks the same thing about her,
judging by soms waspish comments. He would agree. I asked him if he has heard any of kristeens new LP he said " No I havent spoken to her in a while, she's American in the worst sense of the word.
Just look at the line Up Dave G, user takes money that was meant for kurts kid and dines out on another's talent, Tony if it wasn't for David and Marc he would be nowhere. Tony is carried by Davids fame and finally Kristeen herself 20 years and nowhere a footnote in anothers story. Taking advantage of old men and Ms big heart and fragile state"
Then he blocked me!
As a human users make me f***in sick and as a woman Kristeen makes me feel ashamed.

I just heard her LP teasers. This may come as a shock to everyone but it sounds like a lot of sustained high notes, running her hands up and down the keyboard punctuated by screaming and growling. Except with some drums and guitars. So fresh, MSG fresh. :straightface:

"I am two people. I can't decide...between two role models: A seemingly healthy chunk of masculinity (Tom) or a dodgy man who likes dressing up as a woman, kicking with the Krayfray, and abusing young boys from care homes?

Are you going to leave me just because I can't choose?"

Well...In this situation, even lazy dykes could choose...To leave.

Is Jake Waters with a woman now he seems to have a lot of pictures of a baby on his instagram.

Is Jake Waters with a woman now he seems to have a lot of pictures of a baby on his instagram.

Truly? What a news? What do you like more? Thinking about Morrissey as a kind soul who removed the Jake's part from the book to avoid embarassement to an happy family or what else? Maybe many people still posting in this old thread about bi-homo- humasexuality? Or an happy end for everyone, Jake with his family in London, Morrissey with Tina in L.A a little hope for the female-fans...is happiness for everyone? Why not.

Truly? What a news? What do you like more? Thinking about Morrissey as a kind soul who removed the Jake's part from the book to avoid embarassement to an happy family or what else? Maybe many people still posting in this old thread about bi-homo- humasexuality? Or an happy end for everyone, Jake with his family in London, Morrissey with Tina in L.A a little hope for the female-fans...is happiness for everyone? Why not.

You presume to know what my sexuality is. You also presume that I desire Disney endings. If you follow Jake on twitter you would know that he is proud of his past with Morrissey he even makes innuendo about it. As to why that part was left out of the U.S. edition I have absolutely no idea. And yes I am wondering if Jake has a little boy or if he is an uncle, god parent e.t.c.... 'I want see the boy happy...'

"Happiness for everyone." Is that possible? I do believe it is.

You presume to know what my sexuality is. You also presume that I desire Disney endings. If you follow Jake on twitter you would know that he is proud of his past with Morrissey he even makes innuendo about it. As to why that part was left out of the U.S. edition I have absolutely no idea. And yes I am wondering if Jake has a little boy or if he is an uncle, god parent e.t.c.... 'I want see the boy happy...'

Sorry if I sound to much sarcastic, but someone else on this site, not you, suggested that Jake's part was removed to protect his privacy and the new born, sincerly it looks like a silliness. Personally I don't care at all about sexuality always knew, like many people, about Jake and Morrissey and that's why I find the edit a very stupid thing and if we add the unrequired statement about humasexuality an old pop star as support act, the same pop star who was the subject of a parody song, we got a very vulgar picture. It's not against you, but I wish I could ask to Morrissey why? And why just now? It' a rethorical question, I know.

It must have been cold there in my shadow
To never have sunlight on your face
You were content to let me shine, that's your way
You always walked a step behind

So I was the one with all the glory
While you were the one with all the strength
A beautiful face without a name for so long
A beautiful smile to hide the pain

It must have been cold there in my shadow
To never have sunlight on your face
You were content to let me shine, that's your way
You always walked a step behind

So I was the one with all the glory
While you were the one with all the strength
A beautiful face without a name for so long
A beautiful smile to hide the pain

wow, are this new lyrics? This are surely words of love and surely better than always level, thank you for share it.

Morrissey's current girlfriend

Wasn't there a lady mentioned in Autobiography?
Anyone know if she's still around, or if they're still together? Maybe there's someone else now.
Apologies for the gossipy nature of this thread!

Re: Morrissey's current girlfriend

Oh here we go. Please just go to the Tina thread.

He can have both. :D

Did anyone ever really figure out what his situation was with Tina and whether or not they're still together? I've looked at many pages of her thread and the only thing I got from it was exhausted and even more confused.

He said he spent his 40s with her, and after he talked about Gelato. So I don't think they are together anymore. He's never seen with her, only Damon. Always Damon.

Oh god please merge with the tina thread!

Tina the beard isn't fooling anyone.

Oh god please merge with the tina thread!

I think this should be merged with the Morrissey's Current Boyfriend thread. :cool:

I heard he has a thing for fat women who try to screw up his tour by getting his opening act in trouble with the media.

I think this should be merged with the Morrissey's Current Boyfriend thread. :cool:

I actually agree!

We could make it the "Morrissey's current humansexual lover thread." I can only use the same snarky answers sssssooooo many times so I would prefer if we just had one thread. People can only expect so much of me.

I heard he has a thing for fat women who try to screw up his tour by getting his opening act in trouble with the media.

Stop giving me so much hope.

Back
Top Bottom