Who is this guy?

...because he's pretty bloody good.

Here.

This pleases me muchly. Does he post here?

Peter

Wow thanx. Never heard of this song before. I'm off now, on a quest. Delightful to find out new smiths material!!!

Wow, beautiful!

Thanks for posting.

I've just watched the rest of his videos on Youtube. This guy is seriously into The Smiths, and he really knows what he's doing. And what's more, he plays all my favourite songs just like Marr. A very talented chap.

Peter

Wow, great finding!!
Thank you very much Peter. :)

I wonder he writes his own stuff...

I found this guy maybe a month or two ago, and just a couple of days ago, I was talking to a friend about it, because he's just incredible. I also wonder if he post here.
Watch all of his videos, especially Still Ill, is just mind blowing.

Last edited:
Damn good. He plays the way I wished I could play in HS. His live version of "Some Girls Are Bigger Than Others" is outstanding. BTW, he's the same guy who does a great version of "Girl Afraid," albeit sounding more like Peter Buck than JM.

Last edited by a moderator:
maybe it's johnny marr himself.
we can't see the face, can we? one can speculate....

Thanks for all these great comments, you're all very kind. No, I'm not Johnny Marr. I just uploaded a quick dirty version of Headmaster Ritual a couple of months ago and was surprised at the positive reaction, so kept going.

I wonder he writes his own stuff...

I've left some subtle clues about this hidden in some of my recent videos, see if you can spot them!

Or just click here.

This guy is excellent. Furthermore the Rickenbacker guitar he is playing is worth an absolute fortune. So hes obviously got taste in musical instruments as well as music. I'd love to sit down with my Rickenbacker 4003 bass and have a real good jamming session with him.

He does a great William It Was Really Nothing

OOOOOOO and still ill

Blimey -- great guitar playing. Write any of your stuff in the same vein? You may get to tour with Moz one day.

"There Is A Light That Never Goes Out" sounds great, too. Do you play ALL the instruments?

You should make some high quality audio files of that stuff available!

Do you like any Moz solo songs?
Just a question. I play the guitar too and I don't play Morrissey stuff often, Marr's compositions are more interesting to play, in general.

Back
Top Bottom