Which song cheers you up however you're feeling?

King Leer always does it for me. Especially the opening lines of the song,
"Your boyfriend he went down on one knee
Well Could it be he's only got one knee?"
haha never fails!!!

Girlfriend In a Coma always cracks me up.When you think what other crap was about at the time this came out you can't help thinking Moz is a genius.

King Leer always does it for me. Especially the opening lines of the song,
"Your boyfriend he went down on one knee
Well Could it be he's only got one knee?"
haha never fails!!!

Me too, King Leer is the one song with those hilarious lyrics that cheer me up. I myself am waiting for the Kill Uncle reissue, like the Southpaw Grammar and Maladjusted discs. Kill Uncle deserves a new and updated edition. Who's with me?

Me too, King Leer is the one song with those hilarious lyrics that cheer me up. I myself am waiting for the Kill Uncle reissue, like the Southpaw Grammar and Maladjusted discs. Kill Uncle deserves a new and updated edition. Who's with me?

Me too!
So we can finally hear the unreleased song "Kill Uncle." I know it was written, but I'm not 100% sure it was recorded. Does anyone know offhand?

This Charming man (a few other Smiths song) Suedehead and Everyday is Sunday.
I think that's because when they first came out, that's all I had to look forward too.
they're still important to me.

This Charming man (a few other Smiths song) Suedehead and Everyday is Sunday.
I think that's because when they first came out, that's all I had to look forward too.
they're still important to me.

Is this a Smiths/Moz only thread?

Peter

no but chose to answer that way, otherwise it would be most Beatles songs especially Twist and Shout (I know it's a cover) 8 days a week.......I could go on.

Right then, if that's the case...

And this one, which is a constant for me...

Peter

Last edited by a moderator:
The Loop, especially the Beethoven was deaf recording, always gets me in a dancey mood :D

"Ask"
"Tomorrow"
"Sing Your Life"
"Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now"

At the minute, definitely I Keep Mine Hidden, it's the whistling!! :)
Also: William, Ask, Shakespeare's Sister, Sister I'm A Poet, Satan Rejected My Soul, Hairdresser On Fire etc etc too many to mention! :)

Back
Top Bottom