Where do you want Morrissey to live?

I wish Morrissey lived in

• Total voters
If you could choose, in your dreams, it would be...

photo_twinpeaks.jpg

moz angeles!!... his strongest fanbase is here and most of his gigs are played here as well... he was made for l.a.

l.a. fans dont feel offended
but if l.a is really "his strongest fanbase" then i wonder why the concerts in l.a.2007 had not been sold out? so ticketmaster had to offer discount tixs to get them sold ! compared to the britsh gigs who where sold out very very quickly (some of them like the one at the weekend within a few minutes)

Last edited:
he should live in glasgow ... next door to my gran , then visiting would be worthwhile

yeah scotland would be great!
scotland is sooo beautiful and there are enough space to get a house there away from the fuzz somewhere in the scottish wilderness /countryside where no one would approach him..and he could live his life more peacefully

and if he needs to upload his batteries a quick visit in inverness glasgow or edinburgh (for observation of the people or for playing gigs) and then back again into peace and quietness
if he would live in manchester or london he surely cant leave his house and cant go anywhere..but he seem´s be more like a "town man" eh?
maybe when he is older he will do that "living on the countryside i guess he needs that observation of people to write (he did say something like that in an interview too) and towns are crowed with all these strange creatures-
but if he one day will retire (please let this date be very far away) he surely will move on to the countryside to get a rest

or and IRELAND!!!
..where his origins are - would also be great a wonderful place on earth to live....more or less the same i said about scotland counts for ireland too so laid back and a its sooo beautiful there-stop me before i begin to enthúse about ireland:)

Last edited:
That's true. But in L.A. he isn't constantly being attacked by the media. The British press over there scrutinize his every word. In fact, (in m opinion:)) Here they talk about what an impact he's made on so many people. From what I know, no one has ever publicly said anything hateful about him in the media here. Actually, he really isn't part of it, compared to how it is in Brittiain. He gets alot of privacy in Los Angeles.

How about here? It's made for him!!! :D

He wouldn't exactly be my next door neighbor, but I live close enough for him to stop by whenever...for whatever. :cool:

frinkave.jpg

How about here? It's made for him!!! :D

He wouldn't exactly be my next door neighbor, but I live close enough for him to stop by whenever...for whatever. :cool:

frinkave.jpg

Frink Avenue??!!:D:D that's the place all MOZ Frinkers live, right? :rolleyes::D

Ohh... Poor Moz :D

i want morrissey with me!

he lives here...

greedy%20house.jpg

yeah scotland would be great!
scotland is sooo beautiful and there are enough space to get a house there away from the fuzz somewhere in the scottish wilderness /countryside where no one would approach him..and he could live his life more peacefully

and if he needs to upload his batteries a quick visit in inverness glasgow or edinburgh (for observation of the people or for playing gigs) and then back again into peace and quietness
if he would live in manchester or london he surely cant leave his house and cant go anywhere..but he seem´s be more like a "town man" eh?
maybe when he is older he will do that "living on the countryside i guess he needs that observation of people to write (he did say something like that in an interview too) and towns are crowed with all these strange creatures-
but if he one day will retire (please let this date be very far away) he surely will move on to the countryside to get a rest

or and IRELAND!!!
..where his origins are - would also be great a wonderful place on earth to live....more or less the same i said about scotland counts for ireland too so laid back and a its sooo beautiful there-stop me before i begin to enthúse about ireland:)

I was going to say he should live in Edinburgh not just becuase it is on my doorstep... but i generally think he would love it here in our beautiful city!

In my house, in my bed, where I can spoon him every night and read to him. :sweet:

Oztrelia.

Back
Top Bottom