What song are you listening to right now?

Maybe it could!!! I've already had a couple of attempts today, but I really wasn't satisfied with what I produced, it just wasn't up to scratch. This time though, I think I might be able to really get down to it!!!!

well, god loves a tryer.

i'm usually pretty good: when i start something i usually do get quite a lot done. although, some days, i just seem to manage small spurts of effort rather than a long marathon session where i can be very productive. i just make a start and take it from there.

the divine comedy: "here comes the flood"

well, god loves a tryer.

i'm usually pretty good: when i start something i usually do get quite a lot done. although, some days, i just seem to manage small spurts of effort rather than a long marathon session where i can be very productive. i just make a start and take it from there.

the divine comedy: "here comes the flood"
You're right, sometimes I just get bogged down thinking about the end result and I don't enjoy the excercise as much as I should. But now I think I'd be doing it because I wanted to rather than because I thought I had to. Something about you is just so inspiring these last few days, our little chats at work, it really seems to have speeded up our productivity and increased our desire to work! It used to be unheard of for me to attempt it at this time in the afternoon, I don't think I've spaced out my work so much since I was a teenager!!!!
kitten, can you come and put some cream on my tattoo please? You're much gentler than me!

Driving Your Girlfried Home.

You're right, sometimes I just get bogged down thinking about the end result and I don't enjoy the excercise as much as I should. But now I think I'd be doing it because I wanted to rather than because I thought I had to. Something about you is just so inspiring these last few days, our little chats at work, it really seems to have speeded up our productivity and increased our desire to work! It used to be unheard of for me to attempt it at this time in the afternoon, I don't think I've spaced out my work so much since I was a teenager!!!!
kitten, can you come and put some cream on my tattoo please? You're much gentler than me!

well, i like to think i've been a positive influence. it's good to take pride in a job well done, i think. and i've always found that the more you put in, the more you get out. i know you've certainly helped my output immeasurably. and yes, i dunno how i managed, before, without your words of encouragement and your helping hand.

(p.s. i'm always happy to moisturise you. you know that)

bic runga: "she left on a monday"

Oh, thank you baby!!!! You're just much more thorough than I am with the cream, but don't use too much like you did last time!!!!
Yes, I think we make a great team, it's sad really but once I'm back at school we won't be able to encourage each other so much during the day, I mean, you really spur me on to achieve you know!

Certain People I know.

Oh, thank you baby!!!! You're just much more thorough than I am with the cream, but don't use too much like you did last time!!!!

i never pay any attention to those "apply liberally to the affected area" instructions.

Yes, I think we make a great team, it's sad really but once I'm back at school we won't be able to encourage each other so much during the day

i understand, and it's probably for the best. my workmates were beginning to get a wee bit concerned about my enthusiasm, to be honest.

I mean, you really spur me on to achieve you know!

well, if truth be told, i feel proud just knowing that i had a hand in your achievements. that's why i like to help. it's a win-win situation, really.

edit - bic runga: "election night"

Last edited:
i never pay any attention to those "apply liberally to the affected area" instructions.

i understand, and it's probably for the best. my workmates were beginning to get a wee bit concerned about my enthusiasm, to be honest.

well, if truth be told, i feel proud just knowing that i had a hand in your achievements. that's why i like to help. it's a win-win situation, really.

edit - bic runga: "election night"
I suppose you're right about the work thing, don't want people to think you're odd now do we! I'll probably manage to pop on most afternoons just before you leave to give you a positive message to carry home with you! I think that's a good compromise, don't you?
It is flattering to know I can help you in some way sweetness, makes me feel special!

Pulp:Have you Seen Her Lately just turned into Babies!

Everything But The Girl - Missing (Todd Terry remix)

bic runga - "she left on a monday" (on repeat)

Have-a-Go Merchant, the audio from Introducing Morrissey that I just downloaded.

bic runga - "she left on a monday"

Tags
bon jovi emorama fatguyinalittlecoat rulz gr8 tags i have good taste i have terrible taste nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish post-count increaser r kellz lyk wut robby=follower she who has good taste this thread is toxic who nose yannisbad ydw an ipod
Back
Top Bottom