What song are you listening to right now?

Before:

And before that one:

Next up:

I’m revisiting some old favorites and I….shiver in delight

the cure - all kinds of stuff

its a good day for this song. coming out my coma staying limber with the yoga and im ready to run a mile its so sunny. also, i love that cure song cut here. both of the new songs from that comp, new then, were pretty good

the cure - all kinds of stuff

its a good day for this song. coming out my coma staying limber with the yoga and im ready to run a mile its so sunny. also, i love that cure song cut here. both of the new songs from that comp, new then, were pretty good

I never liked that other one. But they had a good run at the turn of the millennium, with Cut Here, the Bloodflowers album and the absolutely astonishing outtake Spilt Milk.

I never liked that other one. But they had a good run at the turn of the millennium, with Cut Here, the Bloodflowers album and the absolutely astonishing outtake Spilt Milk.

The funny thing is I’m a so so fan of the cure albums but a really hardcore fan of the bsides though I do think blood flowers to be one of the couple of exceptions to the album rule. I have every bside broken into different playlists and listen to them that way. Most of those post 2000 bsides were pretty cool. I like to dig out the 78 stuff as well to trick people into thinking they’re listening to the Sex Pistols which is fun. I really really liked them when they were the gothic talking heads. The albums are to much dedicated to the themes they were into at the time which seemed very contextual to a kid growing up in the nineties and didn’t don’t resonate. Also frankly I really dislike disintegration. I admire the idea but you couldn’t pay me to listen to it

The funny thing is I’m a so so fan of the cure albums but a really hardcore fan of the bsides though I do think blood flowers to be one of the couple of exceptions to the album rule. I have every bside broken into different playlists and listen to them that way. Most of those post 2000 bsides were pretty cool. I like to dig out the 78 stuff as well to trick people into thinking they’re listening to the Sex Pistols which is fun. I really really liked them when they were the gothic talking heads. The albums are to much dedicated to the themes they were into at the time which seemed very contextual to a kid growing up in the nineties and didn’t don’t resonate. Also frankly I really dislike disintegration. I admire the idea but you couldn’t pay me to listen to it
I don’t agree with all of this, but I find it interesting.

Tags
bon jovi emorama fatguyinalittlecoat rulz gr8 tags i have good taste i have terrible taste nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish post-count increaser r kellz lyk wut robby=follower she who has good taste this thread is toxic who nose yannisbad ydw an ipod
Back
Top Bottom