What song are you listening to right now?

The day before:

The day after:

The same stage!

Hughlocaust Clark was there......

BD singer Henrik later handed his coat/jacket to Steven Gerrard and Gerrard still wears it.

LOL

Met two swedes outside the venue when these lads played way out in New Cross in London. Amazing gig and what a crowd. 30 years ago next year.

If not for a taxi we would have been stranded out there not getting back into the city. Two lads from Luleå the very north of Sweden.

So Musikhjälpen (Serious Request) kicked off at 21:00 local swedish time tonight in Västerås and will carry on until Sunday. Had no idea Miriam Bryant was one of the three hosts this year as I though she was only going there to perform. The three hosts will now spend a week locked in and take turns as hosts of this radio and tv extravaganza where people pay to have songs played fro charity.

It opened up with a swedish duo famous for this hit song that has got very explicit lyrics here and there even using the swedish word "knulla" (f***ing) which is basically a song about a boy and girl just messing about one summer not knowing where it will lead to.

Miriam Bryant was really upbeat and dancing along and after this song they played one by Robyn requested by a viewer or listener or both and Miriam was miming and dancing getting the crowd going and the s crowd was really up for it despite the heavy snowfall in Västerås.

The opening act duo felt a bit sad when they were done but felt honoured to be this years opening act probably wishing to play some more songs.

Their second song accompanied by a swedish female solo act which was new to me.

So Musikhjälpen (Serious Request) kicked off at 21:00 local swedish time tonight in Västerås and will carry on until Sunday. Had no idea Miriam Bryant was one of the three hosts this year as I though she was only going there to perform. The three hosts will now spend a week locked in and take turns as hosts of this radio and tv extravaganza where people pay to have songs played fro charity.

It opened up with a swedish duo famous for this hit song that has got very explicit lyrics here and there even using the swedish word "knulla" (f***ing) which is basically a song about a boy and girl just messing about one summer not knowing where it will lead to.

Miriam Bryant was really upbeat and dancing along and after this song they played one by Robyn requested by a viewer or listener or both and Miriam was miming and dancing getting the crowd going and the s crowd was really up for it despite the heavy snowfall in Västerås.

The opening act duo felt a bit sad when they were done but felt honoured to be this years opening act probably wishing to play some more songs.

Their second song accompanied by a swedish female solo act which was new to me.

Just a clip of the three hosts and what it looks and sounds like on tv and it is on radio as well 24/7. Just a handful of people outside the studio now and I watch it on and off on tv or online.

Miriam Bryant is like a kid in a candy store and won't be able to sleep tonight.

Tags
bon jovi emorama fatguyinalittlecoat rulz gr8 tags i have good taste i have terrible taste nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish post-count increaser r kellz lyk wut robby=follower she who has good taste this thread is toxic who nose yannisbad ydw an ipod
Back
Top Bottom