What song are you listening to right now?

Maggio in a live recording for radio. I can easily hear the parts of her latest songs that were written by the KENT singer Joakim Berg from Eskilstuna.

He loves cute ladies and not many know he is a huge admirer of Madonna's music and a bit of an expert on it where he can identify which songs and parts of songs that she wrote herself.

The italian babe from Uppsala is back and she believes having enemies is boring or dull.

It's actually a short movie promoting all the songs on her new album. She plays a bit of a crazy young woman and a young man falls for her and she drags him into all kinds of things.

"What are you shooting at?"

"What am I NOT shooting at!"

Then he begins to have doubts but she gets pregnant. I can easily see her in movies and tv series soon. Netflix rumours circling.

Maggio's live summer gig in Stockholm earlier this year.

She's interviewed by one of Sweden's most famous movie connoisseurs who for many years hosted a movie show on tv here. He handed out tickets at Stockholm Film Festival in 2005 when David Cronenberg stood in front of me sitting as I did in the front row before the showing of one of his classics.

Not a Cronenberg fan or anything. I confuse him with David Lynch a lot.

If you take that interviewer and mix in some Ozzy you get my brother on my moms side.

he made peeps listen to the words, gave 'em sth to think about, and then got a reaction from 'em as altered individuals.

The Replacements are frickin' awesome. I uploaded a few of their tunes.

yeah great band with a great story. I’m pretty excited by the Wallace mix of don’t tell a soul as you can actually hear two guitars again the weird compression and muddy reverb wash is gone and while the drums are still a bit to loud and up front in spots it’s much better with plus what feels like new details in the songs. The besides from the era got the treatment to with songs like date to church finding there giddy swing in place of the goofy cringy plastic bounce of the original. I’ve honestly loved all there recent remasters as well. Some excellent bonus material

Tags
bon jovi emorama fatguyinalittlecoat rulz gr8 tags i have good taste i have terrible taste nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish post-count increaser r kellz lyk wut robby=follower she who has good taste this thread is toxic who nose yannisbad ydw an ipod
Back
Top Bottom