What song are you listening to right now?

I found this on Youtube. It's pretty apparent why Simon is strictly on bass duties in the Cure. Jesus, it's cringey. He sounds like Andrew Eldritch with a traumatic brain injury.

Hi Jehne

Let's just say the Devil made me do it.

Aw, alright. I'll stop trolling you (even though flipping through history on this site shows you've had your moments, too. Just not a rating in the past to tap). But, as I've been told, you are quite insignificant and I really shouldn't waste my time. So, I won't.

Ta!
Her periods are still working despite her age and all that cancer in the mouth meant her keyboard became her mouth.

Dreams...are just...dreams.

Nope dreams can be more but only if you are tuned in and in contact with the other side. I could tell you a lot but I doubt your brain would grasp it.
It is time you found a girlfriend by now cause you are far too old to sit in your boysroom.

Someone please explain how the hell posting this song--one of my fave N.O. songs--qualifies as redundant? To the person who rated it redundant: stop trolling and judging my posts. You are on ignore. Can't you please ignore me? That song was not posted to amuse, inform, troll, or send a message to you or anyone. It is a song that I do not post often. Again how is it redundant? You need to check your ego before reading my posts--apparently. Go ahead and rate this one redundant as well. I'd say there is empirical proof you are trolling my posts being that more than 3/4 of my negative ratings--eleven in all--were given by you.
The rating was because someone felt you as an american cannot get music like that and should perhaps stick to blues and a toad choir singing along when you eat smores.

Just a hunch!

Nope dreams can be more but only if you are tuned in and in contact with the other side. I could tell you a lot but I doubt your brain would grasp it.
It is time you found a girlfriend by now cause you are far too old to sit in your boysroom.

IR has more intelligence in his pinky than you have in your entire brain.

Hi Jehne

Let's just say the Devil made me do it.

Aw, alright. I'll stop trolling you (even though flipping through history on this site shows you've had your moments, too. Just not a rating in the past to tap). But, as I've been told, you are quite insignificant and I really shouldn't waste my time. So, I won't.

Ta!

Dear me. If the usually gentle posters start trolling in the WSAYLT thread...

And now for something completely different

Been listening to a lot of music from the Twin Cities (Minneapolis/St Paul) from back in the day. Lots going on in addition to The Replacements. Sets were heavy with covers that were done really well so my post today is full, too. First up, super group Golden Smog.

I hadn’t thought of Run Westy Run in a long time. Used to love this song,though, and I’ve listened to it maybe 20 times in the past day. Pretty sure my brother’s band opened for them a few times.

Tags
bon jovi emorama fatguyinalittlecoat rulz gr8 tags i have good taste i have terrible taste nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish post-count increaser r kellz lyk wut robby=follower she who has good taste this thread is toxic who nose yannisbad ydw an ipod
Back
Top Bottom