What song are you listening to right now?

God I love this song ...Place to be, his voice is like a lover wispering to you in your ear sweet nothings, in the husky warm way Nick alway has... Would be great if we could get a few musicans to srart covering these beautiful songs, were our start that gave them to us have gone, doing it for as much us as for the souls have been touched by the words and tones like Nick and Jeff Buckly.. Hey and also do gigs to celebrate our Wonderful alive artists, who blue music apart like our True angel Morrissey, who alwasy speaks his mind, while for me I found it hard, it was easier when I sang or wrote songs, but people pleases sensors their thoughts and feelings, and then it kills them. Its a fine balance to be a true musican. Our wonderful Morrissey has a wonderful balanace, to say what he feels with no fear or shame. Love you Morrisey... Ive had friend who introduced me to your 35 years ago who are dead now, and would have love to be part of this community. Ive never seen any words of hate. you people are my kinds of people. Beautiful people waving daphodiles in the air xXxx

Tags
bon jovi emorama fatguyinalittlecoat rulz gr8 tags i have good taste i have terrible taste nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish post-count increaser r kellz lyk wut robby=follower she who has good taste this thread is toxic who nose yannisbad ydw an ipod
Back
Top Bottom