What song are you listening to right now?

Posted before but so worth posting again and swedish tv had some class sometimes which is hard to imagine these days.

Posted before but so worth posting again and swedish tv had some class sometimes which is hard to imagine these days.

The woman who owned the record store Sound de Light in Eskilstuna looked a lot like Elizabeth Fraser in the 80's and early 90's but when I saw her many years later at dads favourite place the jazz museum at a gig she looked more like Carrie from Sex and the City.

This woman hated indie music and looked at us in disgust when we bought The Pixies latest album.

The woman who owned the record store Sound de Light in Eskilstuna looked a lot like Elizabeth Fraser in the 80's and early 90's but when I saw her many years later at dads favourite place the jazz museum at a gig she looked more like Carrie from Sex and the City.

This woman hated indie music and looked at us in disgust when we bought The Pixies latest album.

That was the first bassline I played on my bass in my boys room when I played along to that tune. So simple and yet magical and I always had a thing for a great bassline that stood out and drove the music on.
Hooky is the best of the lot of course but The Cure had some great ones as well.

I loved this one that was a rare combo between that heavy bass sound and the metallic sound. I bought the long sleeve white t-shirt in London and had it under my Man United shirt at the 1992 League Cup Final looking all american with white shirt arms sticking out from the short sleeve player shirt.

The only indie legends of the era to play live in a club in Eskilstuna which was such a weird feeling. Their giant tour bus parked by the town hall.
The most boring bassist ever is the U2 one.

Yawn.

Fook me here she looks like my real estate agent whom I'm meeting tomorrow to sign the dotted line while Pernilla is having a haircut. Our chance to run away from it all and never return.

Poor P!

Tags
bon jovi emorama fatguyinalittlecoat rulz gr8 tags i have good taste i have terrible taste nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish post-count increaser r kellz lyk wut robby=follower she who has good taste this thread is toxic who nose yannisbad ydw an ipod
Back
Top Bottom