Morrissey Central "WHAT IS FACT IS NOT FACT, AND WHAT IS TRUE IS NOT TRUE." (May 6, 2023)

WHAT IS FACT IS NOT FACT, AND WHAT IS TRUE IS NOT TRUE.

CHARLES_TAPE_HI_RES-1-680x1024.jpg

(Uncredited illustration by Peter Strain)

I think the point that Central are making is that King Charles III is a globalist/WEF puppet.

They're not wrong.

there will be singers wrapping themselves in the union jack at tonights concert,oh how times have changed.

i thought he was over the anti monarchy stuff,he said in an interview that he had been invited to the palace three times and if they asked him again it would be rude not to go.

there will be singers wrapping themselves in the union jack at tonights concert,oh how times have changed.

i thought he was over the anti monarchy stuff,he said in an interview that he had been invited to the palace three times and if they asked him again it would be rude not to go.
🤣🤣🤣 can you imagine? Moz standing outside the palace with his top hat proudly waving about the cheap old tat they call an OBE.
For his honourable services against the monarchy.
I think they would rather see him kneeling on the scaffold at the tower.

🤣🤣🤣 can you imagine? Moz standing outside the palace with his top hat proudly waving about the cheap old tat they call an OBE.
For his honourable services against the monarchy.
I think they would rather see him kneeling on the scaffold at the tower.
think it was more to do with his animal rights,think charles banned fois gras and M mentioned it.

I turn in the TV to watch local news yesterday In the USA To my surprise it was he by the taken over the coronation. I couldn't believe this. I thought I was time travel. 200 years ago. I can't and still comprehend why people still accepting monarchy it feels fake !

View attachment 90885

Why can't they ever really credit someone? For a few weeks now every picture on Central is credited copyright SER...🙄
Screenshot_20230507_135429_Samsung Internet.jpg

Really?? Not that I doubt you, but do you (or anyone) happen to have a link? :)

Really?? Not that I doubt you, but do you (or anyone) happen to have a link? :)

It was from the 'John Riggers' (who is probably SER) interview posted on Central on April 16 2018. I'd rather not link to that cursed year - but this is the entire exchange about the monarchy:

JOHN: With your views on the monarchy, why did you recently play The Royal Albert Hall, Alexandra Palace and even The London Palladium? Your mother was in the Royal Box, apparently?

MORRISSEY: Yes, my mother, whose name is also Elizabeth, was in the Royal Box. I think those halls belong to all of us. I also think you are asking me if I have softened towards monarchy?

JOHN: No, but, you’ve asked yourself, so go ahead!

MORRISSEY: Well, you know, even a passion to save the planet can start to tire out a bit. I am not fiendish where the House of Windsor is concerned. I resent being ordered to be in awe. I resent the assumption that I must be relentlessly engaged in being in awe of power and money. The House of Windsor represents the strictest social inequality, but I have, I think, expressed my opinion many times, and I don’t feel the need to go on about it, and I wish no ill to anyone. I have been invited to Buckingham Palace three times, did you know? Charles once sent a signed note. If I get a fourth invitation I will go. It seems rude not to! (laughs) I am certain I could persuade Anne that eating horses isn’t a nice thing to do.

View attachment 90885

That image totally gives a mixed message. Makes it look like Moz thinks the new King is being silenced by others. We all know that isn't what he believes (I'd wager).

You don't want new music?
Not quite what I said. And certainly not what I meant. But I see people are enjoying wilfully misconstruing it. And I’ve been called a killjoy for the past three days, so I’m reticent to stop the fun.

This is about the Met Police in London taking a deliberate low tolerance approach to any expressions of opinion today, other than flag waving. As is often the case, when it comes to these Monarchy related events, the human right of expressing one’s opinion in a free democracy is oppressed during a state event of importance to the established elite.

As it ever was.
I do find it mildly amusing that the chief defender of the Protestant religion, in the UK, maintains the position through the oppression of protests.

Back
Top Bottom