What else are you doing right now?

Especially when that love is mutual, bro.

Whatevah, homie.

Hey I thought of you on Thursday. I was on the 405 on my way to the OC from LA and had a memory of there being a Western Bagel in Long Beach so I pulled off the freeway to have my phone scope it out (It doesn't exist. Gotta go to the valley for a good bagel these days.) and I pulled into this parking lot of a Del Taco and a strange, creepy parking structure and thought "Long Beach is a shit hole." :D Then I remembered that your part of town wasn't and dismissed the idea of summing up Elby as a shit hole and continued on my journey bagel-less with a memory of you. :sweet:

Whatevah, homie.

Hey I thought of you on Thursday. I was on the 405 on my way to the OC from LA and had a memory of there being a Western Bagel in Long Beach so I pulled off the freeway to have my phone scope it out (It doesn't exist. Gotta go to the valley for a good bagel these days.) and I pulled into this parking lot of a Del Taco and a strange, creepy parking structure and thought "Long Beach is a shit hole." :D Then I remembered that your part of town wasn't and dismissed the idea of summing up Elby as a shit hole and continued on my journey bagel-less with a memory of you. :sweet:

No woes broes.

I ate a bagel at work this morning and It was stale. Meh.
Was it the Del Taco on PCH? The neighborhood is pretty shady but I have been there about once a month for years. Many a nacho fries were consumed at that fine establishment, I tell you. Long Beach certainly has it's charm if you know where to look. I can't say I miss it too much, though. Florida has tree moss!

Back
Top Bottom