What else are you doing right now?

Listening to The Velvet Underground thinking about walking down to my dad's house. You?

Playing Genesis really loud.

Did you know Phil Collin's daughter is an actress? :squiffy: I saw it on one of those entertainment shows the other day, she's in one of those princess movies out now.

Accumulating more sweat and dead skin that won't be cleaned off for another week.

My step dad has a few of his friends downstairs. He used to instruct them in karate, but they haven't practiced in several months, and they're all back for the first time in a long time doing karate junk, so I am kinda stranded in my room, because I don't like walking around downstairs while they are practicing.

What're YOU doin'?

Accumulating more sweat and dead skin that won't be cleaned off for another week.

My step dad has a few of his friends downstairs. He used to instruct them in karate, but they haven't practiced in several months, and they're all back for the first time in a long time doing karate junk, so I am kinda stranded in my room, because I don't like walking around downstairs while they are practicing.

What're YOU doin'?

Dude, go take a shower now. I command thee. :p

Did you know Phil Collin's daughter is an actress? :squiffy: I saw it on one of those entertainment shows the other day, she's in one of those princess movies out now.

How old is she? Is she hot?

What're YOU doin'?

Why do I have the impression your house is like Napoleon Dynamite's house, or the house in Gummo, or something....

Last edited by a moderator:
Drinking tea and trying to draw something and wondering if I draw like a first grader.

7032752239_0ff92e0bf9_z.jpg

Pretty much watching dogs play nonstop. Which is fine unless you're trying to read. Meredith (the cat) is getting a little sick of it too. :p

Hey Lindsey, (I think I have to start calling you 1151 since old Linds is back) I found something you might get a kick out of:

http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/67825592.html#cutid1

I have no idea who this lady is but they describe her as having "ceiling eyes." And she does, it's weird. In every single picture. :squiffy:

Back
Top Bottom