Post whatever else you are doing right now

Wait whut? You can play tetris on facebook?

Admiring the snow - strictly from inside. It's been snowing in Budapest for 6 hours, icy cold winds are blowing, and it's -10 degrees. Apparently the whole town is paralized - good job we did our grocery shopping in the morning.

Admiring the snow - strictly from inside. It's been snowing in Budapest for 6 hours, icy cold winds are blowing, and it's -10 degrees. Apparently the whole town is paralized - good job we did our grocery shopping in the morning.

I took a walk through the park to enjoy the snow. Almost fell on my arse trying to take the bins out though. At this rate, I'll be imobilised by Christmas.

Last edited:
Admiring the snow phallus that appeared in the middle of my street this morning.

Sitting in my dorm, avoiding my roommates, and having some breakfast. I'm looking outside and not feeling too excited about my 2:30 Telcom class today. :(

Facing a problem: some red wine or mead? Listening to Marc Almond.

Yeah, some mead will do :drink:

Last edited:
Listening to Lady Gaga and painting my nails lime green.

Nursing a slight hangover, doing the accounts and pondering which pub to meet my friends in tonight - I'll have to do the ring round in a bit. All to the music of Cinematic Orchestra and Louden Wainwright III.

Now, which pub? The Castle? The Marble? :confused:

Back
Top Bottom