What are you watching on YouTube right now?

The greatest super-hero movie I've seen. He goes to the grave to protect the vulnerable without anyone even necessarily knowing. As the saying goes " ... if you're doing it well , no one will know you're doing anything at all ... " ...

The most realistic suicide scene I've ever seen in cinema . The part where he loses his orientation on target and declares he'll kill himself tomorrow despite going for it that day.

I wouldn't normally recommend a video here, but this is quite an eye-opener.
Never heard of the artist, but the way she breaks down issues with Spotify/self-release/physical products etc is probably useful to keep in mind...

FWD.

Very interesting interview

New, full upload:
This Is Your Life - John Peel.

Not too music-orientated, but still nice to see.
FWD.

I had never seen this before. Interesting....

They have scrapped the whole project, I don't know why they don't just work on bits of it at a time to complete what they set out to do in the first place. The railway will be more expensive to travel on to get to Birmingham, only a 30 min cut in travelling time, and it doesn't even travel into London. Its just a waste of public spending. I don't know why I'm so pissed off about this but I am. They have cleared vast amounts of natural areas, causing damage to wildlife and natural reserves. The whole of the area around Euston is a building site, and have seen them working on it for about 5 years now, and I feel they probally knocked down parts of listed london, like buildings, old streets. I think they should stick with the original plan and do it well, not quickly, if they can't do it effectively whats the point.

Back
Top Bottom