Well, it's the last day of June

Well, thank you. Sadly, I haven't gotten lucky yet today, and I doubt my luck will turn, it's been miserable lately. Life is a pigsty, sometimes. :D

Incidentally, I've had that song "Just Got Lucky" by the JoBoxers stuck in my head for three days. Morrissey might be aghast at my poor taste, but I think it's kind of cute.

hmmm

Well, thank you. Sadly, I haven't gotten lucky yet today, and I doubt my luck will turn, it's been miserable lately. Life is a pigsty, sometimes. :D

Incidentally, I've had that song "Just Got Lucky" by the JoBoxers stuck in my head for three days. Morrissey might be aghast at my poor taste, but I think it's kind of cute.

Jo Boxers is one of the most underrated bands in 80s.
Morrissey's judgement on your musical taste can't be bad.

Happy Birthday! :guitar:

Aw tossbags I wanted to win that. Never mind always, erm...next time?!

One lucky story today so far involving a Morrissey...

- 16-man syndicate wins record €19m Lotto jackpot
30/06/2008 - 07:52:22

A syndicate of 16 men from a business in Carlow town has emerged as the winner of Saturday's record Lotto jackpot.

The group work for Morrissey's in Carlow and each member stands to gain around €1.2m from the €19m winnings.

The previous record jackpot was the €16m won by the Cunningham family from Cork last year.

Around 3,500 people bought a line in the jackpot every minute during peak time on Saturday in the run up to the bumper draw.

The prize fund had rolled over for 16 draws since May 3. -

- http://www.irishexaminer.com/breaking/ireland/mhgbqlidsnql/ ;)

Speaking of dates, I just changed the date on my desk calendar and the quote for July 2 is:

"Work is a four-letter word
- The Smiths (Morrissey)"

Back
Top Bottom