The Official GET WELL SOON thread

vivabob

Ordinary Boy
As i think we all know , morrisseys manager and hopefully others look over our little site from time to time

and you know what its like when your ill , you like a card

well welcome to the official get well soon morrissey thread

from all of us to him x

get_well_soon.gif

thank you Morrissey and take care and feel better and I for one was amazed that you played as much as you did... thanks for that. Vitamin C, hot baths... miso soup... miso soup is magic man.:)

drink up your tea, boy!!!!
:D:D

Oh Get over it
Morrissey always seems to get sick right in the middle of touring, Love you moz, but come on now. Enough is too much.

thank you Morrissey and take care and feel better and I for one was amazed that you played as much as you did... thanks for that. Vitamin C, hot baths... miso soup... miso soup is magic man.:)

Add some extra zinc in there too for a speedy recovery. :)

I hope you feel better soon. You might as well take advantage of the situation though and get some extra TLC. ;)

MiscGetWellBandagesA.jpg

Moz - please make a speedy recovery and re-schedule tomorrow's date to another Saturday. What a major disappointment.

Should Morrissey ever read this. I will say get well soon, hopefully by Sunday! I will also add that i apologise for the behaviour of the fans who threw stuff at Brand/Ross et al and for acting so embarrasing. I hope you understand there are some fans who love you no matter what and don't act so stupid.

Morrissey, I love you! Get well soon!!! xoxoxo

(Drink some Airborne next time you fly the friendly skies. Those planes are germy!)

I hope you feel better soon, my dear. I hate that you're feeling yucky.

I think it's awful how the crowd reacted to the news and how they treated Russell, JR and DW... shameful. I hope you know we're not all like that. You obviously tried to give them their show. It just wasn't meant to be.

Also, while I'm addressing you personally, I must add: THANK YOU SO MUCH for wearing the Obama - Morrissey shirt that I made for you! I can't believe you kept it all this time and then wore it. I've been beside myself with glee since I saw the photos of you in it. I can't stop smiling. Thank you for all the many smiles you've given me, Moz.

Feel better!

<3
Julie

Get well soon! Realy soon ;)

But take as much time as you need, don't try and push yourself because you need to save your wonderfull voice and not jepedise more shows! Sleep lots and take a the pills and potions, and come back and give us all a treat!

Viva Moz! :)

mozzy babe. take a f***ing break!! a long one! and rest up. you deserve it. youve been awesome this year. rest your voice and come back strong, we all love you!!! get well soon. :)

Back
Top Bottom