Unsignificant facts Morrissey-related

For pregnant this is the link http://www.105.net/Compilation/summer_starz/
The compilation is the first one, on the left.

Grim, the judge is a Croatian university student who migrated in Italy with her family.
She's learning a lot. :)

Why do you always (it's the third time, I think) have to tell everybody the story of my life? If I wanted to tell all those things in this thread I would have said them by myself. I know you're doing this to defend me and I also know that what you're saying is public, because I said it before, but all this kind of annoys me. Thank you but I don't need a spokeperson. :o
I'm not telling everyone here who doesn't know you that you're from X country, that you're living in Y country and what your job is.
You could say that I often say I live in Italy, I speak Italian etc. Yes, it's true. But I like to pretend to be English speaking as well :D with people who don't know me. As long as nobody says "Eeeh? What do you mean?" I'm happy, as it means I'm not that bad at writing.

You saw some improvement with my English?:eek:
That's fine *smiles*

It all makes sense now. Moz' sweetie is an extra-terrestrial. They've made psychic communication, but until the ET is able to come here, or Moz passes to the next plane of existence, he is doomed to walk alone. Poor Moz.
hello PregnantForTheLastTime
There are many read and almost I never wrote. (And not will return to writing assurance)

But this is one of few commentaries that it seems to me to be brilliant ;

so ALF came, and sometimes I wonder if everything was so easy, the things would lose easily the interest

For pregnant this is the link http://www.105.net/Compilation/summer_starz/
The compilation is the first one, on the left.

Why do you always (it's the third time, I think) have to tell everybody the story of my life? If I wanted to tell all those things in this thread I would have said them by myself. I know you're doing this to defend me and I also know that what you're saying is public, because I said it before, but all this kind of annoys me. Thank you but I don't need a spokeperson. :o
I'm not telling everyone here who doesn't know you that you're from X country, that you're living in Y country and what your job is.
You could say that I often say I live in Italy, I speak Italian etc. Yes, it's true. But I like to pretend to be English speaking as well :D with people who don't know me. As long as nobody says "Eeeh? What do you mean?" I'm happy, as it means I'm not that bad at writing.

You saw some improvement with my English?:eek:
That's fine *smiles*

Ooops, I am very sorry and didn't mean to upset you.
(I might be wrong, but it's the second time I mentioned about it though). :o

Ooops, I am very sorry and didn't mean to upset you.
(I might be wrong, but it's the second time I mentioned about it though). :o

actually the correct wording of this sentence would be, "it's the second time I mentioned it, though." no "about" needed.

But we all understand Kewpie, because you're from JAPAN, and ENGLISH isn't your first language. :rolleyes:

actually the correct wording of this sentence would be, "it's the second time I mentioned it, though." no "about" needed.

Thank you very much for your correction and grad to feed your enormous ego everytime I made grammatical mistakes.

Re: insignificant facts Morrissey-related

Back on track to the topic, there's a supermarket near where I live Morrissey used to buy some cakes from there in early 90s when he lived in North London. :)

He has a small willy *giggle* no sorry.....i don't know any 'Unsignificant' about him, just wanted to be emmmm 'daft'!

According to my ex-girlfriend when she was working in Woolworths someone who looked like Morrissey bought a child's toy for £4.99 which she thought was rather stingy.

Morrissey's favourite soap opera used to be Coronation Street, then he despaired of the writing on Eastenders but admitted to often watching it and now he seems to like Emmerdale. He also appeared as a cameo in the Brookside spin-off South.

Morrissey has had number one LPs in the UK, Sweden, Greece, Malta and perhaps some other places but never in the US. Yet he used to live in LA.

Morrissey's most successful UK chart singles have been in the 21st century (in terms of chart positions) but he did actually have a number one single in 1989, albeit in the 12" charts with Last Of The Famous International Playboys.

Morrissey is not a fan of the word truculent

Morrissey likes cats. He likes to play with cats. Cats leave behind scat. Therefore, does Moz enjoy scatplay? I hope not.

This is not only insignificant, it's stupid as well.

I have a dear friend who thinks that Morrissey is the most arrogant, narcissistic man in showbiz. She finds my continuing obsession with him inexplicable, yet fascinating.

One day, a few months ago, she walked into a vintage clothing store and started chatting with one of the young ladies who works there. The girl mentioned that she was from Manchester, and my friend said "Isn't Morrissey from Manchester?" The girl says "yeah, but he's a wanker, a total wanker. The Smiths are OK, but Morrissey is a *&##@@@*."

So my friend tells her that I'm gonna come in and "kick her ass." Now, my steel-toed-ass-kicking days are well over, and I would never tell a Mancunian what to think of Morrissey, anyway. As a matter of fact, I never tell anyone what to think about Morrissey (but I'm always ready to defend him, verbally at least). The woman is a bit of a gleeful troublemaker, so this was all a bit tongue-in-cheek (I hope).

My friend is also a make-up artist, and she worked on Alain for the '92 MTV appearance. She says he was TOTALLY HOT!!!

There you go, utterly pointless.

:o

I once asked a DJ in a pub in Manchester if she would play some Morrissey and she said ''No, sorry love, not in here. I'd get lynched''

In this month's Uncut Magazine Rufus Wainright answers a series of questions sent in from readers and is asked who he would most like to do a duet with, Morrissey or Leonard Cohen. He replies:

''I guess Morrissey would be more thrilling on a musical level, just because we could have a singing showdown. We could reach some substantial heights in note-land. With Leonard it would be a much more Zen experience, much more subdued, perhaps even a little more introspective, which I probably need more of now''

He is also asked a ''star question'' by Mark Ronson who says:

''I once got an angry message on Myspace from a 12 year old Smiths fan who threatened to stab me in the eye for recording Stop me if you think that you've heard this one before, I was wondering if you've got any billious hate mail from Judy Garland fans''

Rufus replied that he just got a letter from a ''pissed off percussionist'' in Judy's original band who thought he should have been asked to take part in the proceedings.

I suppose you could excuse a 12 year old Smiths fan for being so earnest but I'm willing to bet that the person in question was in reality a 30/ 40 Smiths fan who doesn't get out much and ought to know better.

Last edited:
I suppose you could excuse a 12 year old Smiths fan for being so earnest but I'm willing to bet that the person in question was in reality a 30/ 40 Smiths fan who doesn't get out much and ought to know better.

OMG it's robby

Judge, irrilevante is probably quite close in meaning to irrelevant. Insignificant is probably closer to insignificante.

The car with no top that Moz drives at the start of the "Importance.." show when the opening credits are playing has Victorian license plates, which means it was filmed here in my home state in Australia.

oh god come back here :(

Damn. I misread that as "she was TOTALLY HOT" and was going to point out that your post would be a lot less "unsignificant" if you posted pics of said friend.

My friend is pretty hot, actually, but she would not appreciate my posting her on a Morrissey site, since she dislikes almost everything to do with him.

She is probably over on the Eminem site somewhere - she adores him. We play the "Morrissey vs. Eminem" game all the time.

As if Eminem could touch the hem of Mozza's bathrobe.

:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom