Moz Related France Sites

treygar

all i ask of you...
My friend is a Mozz fan and is traveling to France for her honeymoon on Thursday, are they any cool Mozz/Smiths related sites she can see while in France, primarily the Paris area but she may go to other parts of France.

Thanks in advance!

Take a cabbage and leave it on Serge Gainsbourgs (Ginsberg) grave at Montparnasse cemetery.

Last edited:
you can also hang around Bristol palace where he's used to sleep when in Paris or concert arenas where he once sang...

She can go to rue Saint-André des Arts (6ème), (metro: Saint-Michel. Line 6). I think there is the hotel where Oscar Wilde died.( If I am not wrong). It is a nice place in Paris.:)
She can go to "Au petit poucet" too. It is a "café", where Morrissey was seen with his musicians the day before his concert at The Olympia. It is Place de Clichy.(Line 13) Place de Clichy).

She can go to rue Saint-André des Arts (6ème), (metro: Saint-Michel. Line 6). I think there is the hotel where Oscar Wilde died.( If I am not wrong). It is a nice place in Paris.:)
She can go to "Au petit poucet" too. It is a "café", where Morrissey was seen with his musicians the day before his concert at The Olympia. It is Place de Clichy.(Line 13) Place de Clichy).

YES it'is true, I was there, in fact we had a call from someone who said that he believed Moz was in a bar in Pigalle (an area of Paris) the night before the Olympia hall show (3 feb.08).
It was 10:30pm then with 2 friends we jumped in a cab.
AND ... he was there with everybody. We waited at the bar then when he left I said "Hello Morrissey". As I went to 45 gigs for the last 20 months he recognized me, stopped and spoke with us few minutes, signed things, thanked me "for coming so many time" and left.

Before he left I said : "I will be at the Olympia tomorrow !!"
He replied : "Yes me too"
I know it is was a stupid question .... :)

For more details see this link (it is the complete story, on our French forum). I am Guillaume M Moz on it.
http://morrissey.forumactif.com/cli...im-throwing-our-arms-around-pigalle-t4270.htm

Lyon and Marseille too, she could run on the backstreets like Christian Dior

YES it'is true, I was there, in fact we had a call from someone who said that he believed Moz was in a bar in Pigalle (an area of Paris) the night before the Olympia hall show (3 feb.08).
AND ... he was there with everybody. We waited at the bar then when he left I said "Hello Morrissey". As I went to 45 gigs for the last 20 months he recognized me, stopped and spoke with us few minutes, signed things, thanked me "for coming so many time" and left.

For more details see this link (it is the complete story, on our French forum). I am Guillaume M Moz on it.
http://morrissey.forumactif.com/cli...im-throwing-our-arms-around-pigalle-t4270.htm

Thank you for sharing your story, it was lovely to read and to refresh my French :o
Nice pic of Morrissey, too :)

Lyon and Marseille too, she could run on the backstreets like Christian Dior

Luxembourg is nice for a day trip, seek out a bucked tooth girl.

Someone should do a book on all these places;)

Jukebox Jury

The emotion is still there...
By the way, did he use a taxi, his bus, after leaving the pub? Or did he take the line 13 maybe?:p

Back
Top Bottom