TTY: The Morrissey Cloud

Re: The Morrissey Cloud.

No, Evennow...please don't apologize! I am in total agreement with you! My original comment was about the news item. A cloud. It is of no interest at all. :) Sorry for the mix-up.

Glad to hear. No worries. I like reading your posts as well. For me it is hard to stay clean when I keep getting dragged in the mud by our resident Scotsman.

Glad to hear. No worries. I like reading your posts as well. For me it is hard to stay clean when I keep getting dragged in the mud by our resident Scotsman.

It must be hard to keep "clean" in a country like yours which is awash with drugs, what's your poison? Meth, crack, heroin? You do seem a little strung out at times, ya all keep fighting your demons now and remember, stay on topic

I was looking for more pics of Morrissey as a cloud. There are lots of Michael Jackson clouds, but I guess he has more free time now. The Daily Mail actually used this one of Cecil the lion.

2B67868B00000578-0-image-a-72_1439751049445.jpg

I was looking for more pics of Morrissey as a cloud. There are lots of Michael Jackson clouds, but I guess he has more free time now. The Daily Mail actually used this one of Cecil the lion.

2B67868B00000578-0-image-a-72_1439751049445.jpg

Bittersweet.

Back
Top Bottom