Trouble

Are you my latest Internet nemesis, creepy breeks? Or are you the same eccentric who has been tailing me for the past few months? If I ask you to treat me nicely, will you? Or will you reveal to all and sundry my voracious appetite for buying Vicodin over the Internet?

My dear, dear, dear girl. It's alright now, everything is going to be ok from now on. I will always cherish you, you know that don't you? You are such a pretty young thing, now please do as I say, agree with nanny, ok? time for bed-I-Bose my sweet.

Bed-I-Bose? Nice try. I know who you are, and I know what you're doing. I also know why. I'm always five steps ahead. Have a good evening.

I am your nanny. My love, why say you are five steps ahead, when you know all I want to do is to take you for a walk in the park, bath you, and feed you just like every good nanny should do.

Now be a sweetheart will you, and get undressed for bed. Good girl, there there.

Who gives a f***? Hasn't she(Julia) been through enough here? what is this fascination so many of you f***s have w/her? Jesus f***in Christ, leave the poor lady alone? Julia's good people and doesn't deserve or warrant the kind of abuse she receives here. I've never had a problem w/the lady, and although we had a brief meeting, think Julia's a sweet lady. If the PIMP says she's cool, then she is. Not to mention, she digs the Yoshinoya, which automatically makes her cool.

Let it f***ing go already. Grow up and stop being so goddamned nosey, or else!

If this really is Julia, and if she's still reading this, then don't worry about what some people say. Some people can't handle the fact that other people are able to do things they can't. If you're happy then with what you're doing, then that's fine. Have a great time on the tour!

Who gives a f***? Hasn\'t she(Julia) been through enough here? what is this fascination so many of you f***s have w/her? Jesus f***in Christ, leave the poor lady alone? Julia\'s good people and doesn\'t deserve or warrant the kind of abuse she receives here. I\'ve never had a problem w/the lady, and although we had a brief meeting, think Julia\'s a sweet lady. If the PIMP says she\'s cool, then she is. Not to mention, she digs the Yoshinoya, which automatically makes her cool.

Are you not banned yet troll boy?

Who gives a f***? Hasn\\\\\\\'t she(Julia) been through enough here? what is this fascination so many of you f***s have w/her? Jesus f***in Christ, leave the poor lady alone? Julia\\\\\\\'s good people and doesn\\\\\\\'t deserve or warrant the kind of abuse she receives here. I\\\\\\\'ve never had a problem w/the lady, and although we had a brief meeting, think Julia\\\\\\\'s a sweet lady. If the PIMP says she\\\\\\\'s cool, then she is. Not to mention, she digs the Yoshinoya, which automatically makes her cool.

Are you not banned yet troll boy?

julia, will you meet me in berlin and then we drag your buddy around town after the concert for a few rounds of beer? that would be soooo cool!

Well,well. Nothing better to do. I guess it can get kinda boring while waiting for the next concert.

No, I don't think this is julia, If it was , I would think she would have started a less childish thread, and maybe contribute something that actully mattered..since you know so much about morrissey, and since your so rich. So if it is, then your different then I thought.

yes, after all these years, Julia suddenly cares...

i somehow doubt that.

Not from the North are you, by any chance?

Possibly an honorary Northerner. As any true Northerner knows, the true spelling was immortalised in Tony Capstick's 'Capstick Comes Home', as follows "...spawny-eyed parrot-faced wazzock...".

Here endeth.

Al Sithee,

Peter

Hiya.

Why is your webshite just that? Go and add some of that damn content.

So much angst, illness and shouts for HELP!

No matter who started this post, the people slagging 'Julia' need more love, drives in the country, hugs, alcohol, good long chats with a friend and general re-lax-ation in their wee lives.

Guys - it's only a Forum.

K'nell.

I didnt even know who Julia was until he thanked her in concert and I was filled with 'ohhh whose she, secret wife?:rolleyes: ' until I found out she ran true to you how did she meet become friends with him... how can I:D

Seems like every Smiths/Moz forum has a topic about her, huh?
(or more than 1)

Back
Top Bottom