Trouble

Julia Riley

I want blood
Ok you lot, a friend of mine has informed me that there has been a bit of 'backstabbing' of late, on here.
And a bit of my name is mud, type of stuff.

So here I am:
Fire away.

Yours,

Julia

Ok you lot, a friend of mine has informed me that there has been a bit of 'backstabbing' of late, on here.
And a bit of my name is mud, type of stuff.

So here I am:
Fire away.

Yours,

Julia

I have no idea who you are, but why do you care what someone on an internet forum thinks of you?

Just find what makes you happy and ignore those that try to make you miserable. A lot of the people on this forum are not all there anyway, so why worry.

I have no idea who you are, but why do you care what someone on an internet forum thinks of you?

Just find what makes you happy and ignore those that try to make you miserable. A lot of the people on this forum are not all there anyway, so why worry.

Well lots of people know who I am on here, that's for sure.
Thanks for your nice post, good to know not everyone on here are horrid.

A troll. If you are, I'm sure the troll hunter will sniff you out. He's uncanny.

I have submitted quite a lot of material to 'True-to-you', but none of it was ever shown...

Troll hunter????????

Sorry sweetheart, but surely you can imagine how much stuff I get to look through!!!
I wish I could post it all, but as you can understand, there's a limit to how much material I can post.

Troll hunter????????

Sorry sweetheart, but surely you can imagine how much stuff I get to look through!!!
I wish I could post it all, but as you can understand, there's a limit to how much material I can post.

If you're in charge of this website that they're talking about, why don't you post something on there specifically to prove who you are.

I understand that there's no point in doing that, but if you're bothered enough about what these people think of you surely that is a quick and easy way to prove you are who you say you are.

If you're in charge of this website that they're talking about, why don't you post something on there specifically to prove who you are.

I understand that there's no point in doing that, but if you're bothered enough about what these people think of you surely that is a quick and easy way to prove you are who you say you are.

Well Chareth, that is a good idea.....
But it's not the kind folk that use my site who give me any grief.
I just don't like my name being as dirty as it is.

Well Chareth, that is a good idea.....
But it's not the kind folk that use my site who give me any grief.
I just don't like my name being as dirty as it is.

Fair comment, but if you want people to believe who you say you are you could update some kind of code phrase that would let people know for sure that you are who you say you are and that way you could get to the bottom of any back biting.

How about popping the name CharethCutestory somewhere on the front page of this truetoyou site?

Would that satisfy everyone that Julia is who she says she is. I know it'd give me a big ego boost.

Content To Be AddedContent To Be AddedContent To Be AddedContent To Be AddedContent To Be AddedContent To Be AddedContent To Be AddedContent To Be AddedContent To Be Added... Trolls trolls trolls

That... wouldn't be appropriate. You think Morrissey's past it, remember?

I'm trying to help here, work with me kid.

Besides, I don't think he's past it, I think he's lazy, I believe he has greatness still available to him, but chooses not to give it out.

The wasek.

Where's the point in posting here? No offence, I just wonder why somebody would do that. Somehow that's really brave... I guess.
And I'm sure nobody around here really hates you. It's just people being silly and envious and so much more at the same time. I never thought you'd bother. In fact I never thought you (if it's really Julia Riley I'm talking to... and I don't think so, Paul) would even visit this site.

Last edited:
call me morbid call me pale...
yeah call me even naiv.
but if it is really Julia - that Julia - we all mean when we say Julia.... she would not call this thread "Trouble"
I mean... think about her whatever you will.... but Julia never would have trouble... i guess - though i don't know her - (but i will, cause i got a ticket one of the upcoming shows) Julia is not that type of person who is looking for trouble anyway.
And if it should really be her: Julia: I LIKE YOU. YOU' RE NOT RIGHT IN THE HEAD AND NOR AM I AND THAT IS WHY
I LIKE YOU...

A troll. If you are, I\'m sure the troll hunter will sniff you out. He\'s uncanny.

I have submitted quite a lot of material to \'True-to-you\', but none of it was ever shown...

258Troll_spray.jpg
back after johnny ross lol

hello julia. i wouldn't call it back stabbing. people will always post things to hurt or offend people who run website or fanzines. may be it is just jealous behaviour, who knows. Some people do come across as sycophantic, if they post comments about meeting people and so on, but you haven't here. i had never heard of you or cared for who runs the site or if they go to every show.
i find the ''true to site slighty dull, that is me being honest. speaking for myself here, i don't know you so i have nothing bad to say about you or your actions.
well good luck and don't take it to heart.

hello julia. i wouldn\'t call it back stabbing. people will always post things to hurt or offend people who run website or fanzines. may be it is just jealous behaviour, who knows. Some people do come across as sycophantic, if they post comments about meeting people and so on, but you haven\'t here. i had never heard of you or cared for who runs the site or if they go to every show.
i find the \'\'true to site slighty dull, that is me being honest. speaking for myself here, i don\'t know you so i have nothing bad to say about you or your actions.
well good luck and don\'t take it to heart.

well said, it is good to see nice people posting messages of support to their fellow mingers (no offence meant)keep up the good work!

well said, it is good to see nice people posting messages of support to their fellow mingers (no offence meant)keep up the good work!

thank you, i like to treat people how i want to be treated. i don't know if julie is a 'minger' but myself , well i'm quite delightful in the mirror.

Back
Top Bottom