Interesting Drug
My Dearest Love
Well I Wonder
I Don't Mind If You Forget Me

ever changing

Come Back To Camden
I'll Never Be anybody's Hero
Shoplifters
Everyday Is Like Sunday :)eek:yes really)
There Is A Light

I'm obviously never at the right gigs.:(

Come Back To Camden
I'll Never Be anybody's Hero
Shoplifters
Everyday Is Like Sunday :)eek:yes really)
There Is A Light

I'm obviously never at the right gigs.:(

:eek:

"Camden" is the only one of those I've never heard live. And I don't think any of ever will, worse luck. :(

- Sweetie-Pie
- He Cried
- He Knows I'd Love To See Him
- Piccadilly Palare
- Yes, I Am Blind

I heard him sound check He Cried in Providence, RI in 1997. I could hear it pretty clearly. It sounded fine but I didn't miss it that it never made the setlist.

Is that not what he normally does?

99/00 Tour (Oye Esteban) was a lot of that..

Songs played there included Lost, Swallow on My Neck, I Can Have Both, Ouija Board, Is It Really So Strange, Break Up The Family, Half a Person, I Am Hated For Loving

He even played Edges twice and Heir Apparent once.

It was a strange set list but I was glad I was able to see it.

Songs played there included Lost, Swallow on My Neck, I Can Have Both, Ouija Board, Is It Really So Strange, Break Up The Family, Half a Person, I Am Hated For Loving

Yes, they are great components of a set-list for a hardcore fan.

But, I suppose what I meant was that he doesn't exactly ever come out and just play greatest hits one after the other. Which is why, of course, we like him.

I would also love to see him play Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now!

Love PTxx.

Oh my goodness. I would lose my shit (in a good way) if I were ever to hear him play I Can Have Both live. Oh my! I have a feeling if he were to play Heir Apparent with his currently line up, it would sound so amazing musically. Think of the guitars! :guitar:

That I haven't ever heard...

Reel around the fountain
Yes, I am blind
Come back to Camden
Ammunition
Lucky Lisp

I was so excited to hear he broke out Lisp in LA (10/8/07) with his intro "This is a Japanese song called 'Rucky Risp'..." :p I made a sign that said RUCKY RISP for the Merrillville show (10/20)...cuz I REALLY wanted to hear it...but no...:( the other sign I flashed that night was the one shown in the pic below ;) ...and we know how that went. :D

Girl Afraid
I Started Something...
Nowhere Fast
Heaven Knows....
I'd Love Too

Back
Top Bottom