Top 5 songs you want to see Morrissey do live but haven't

Jack The Ripper
Let The Right One Slip In
Sister, I'm A Poet
The Last Of The Famous International Playboys
There Is A Light That Never Goes Out

Jack The Ripper would make me the happiest out of all of them to hear live, though. Honorable mentions would be Satan Rejected My Soul, Pregnant For The Last Time and Reader Meet Author.

Southpaw
Trouble Loves Me
This Night Has Opened My Eyes (I think Boz could do some great musical alterations to that song to make it great live)
Sing Your Life (for Joey ;) )
Paint A Vulgar Picture

"I Started Something I Couldn't Finish"?;)

Digging the avatar, btw.:thumb:

Too bad she's prissy in real life. I want to change it but can't decide which direction I want to go in. Any suggestions?...as we hijack this thread haha

Suffer Little Children

Back to the old house

Now my heart is full

Bigmouth strikes again

I don't owe you anything

Southpaw
Trouble Loves Me
This Night Has Opened My Eyes (I think Boz could do some great musical alterations to that song to make it great live)
Sing Your Life (for Joey ;) )
Paint A Vulgar Picture

Oh shit.. I can't believe I missed Southpaw.

I would have to drop Reel Around the Fountain for that.

Too bad she's prissy in real life. I want to change it but can't decide which direction I want to go in. Any suggestions?...as we hijack this thread haha

Do you play softball or just a fan of it?

Oh shit.. I can't believe I missed Southpaw.

I would have to drop Reel Around the Fountain for that.

Do you play softball or just a fan of it?

Both. I have been playing for 19 years and watch as much of it as I can.

Is she like Womanny Ramirez or something?

(wah, wah, wah, wah)

Um, no for many reasons haha. That's Cat Osterman. 2 time Olympian, Womans' NCCA Champ for Texas, and professional pitcher for the Rockford Thunder. I saw her team face the Phildelphia Force last night but sadly she did not pitch. :(

Who Skinner? Nah.. she doesn't have dreadlocks

No I do not have dreads. In 97 when I was into Korn I tried a few times but got tired of it and grossed out too haha.

Also,

Sweet and Tender Hooligans
Satan Rejected My Soul
and King Leer ;)

Both. I have been playing for 19 years and watch as much of it as I can.

I have played a lot. I haven't played the last couple seasons. I think I should try to find a league that starts in September. Do you play fast-pitch? I don't think I've ever seen a men's or co-ed fast pitch.

No I do not have dreads. In 97 when I was into Korn I tried a few times but got tired of it and grossed out too haha.
[/quote]

I never had speakers good enough to listen to Korn with all that bass they have cranked up. :tears:

I have played a lot. I haven't played the last couple seasons. I think I should try to find a league that starts in September. Do you play fast-pitch? I don't think I've ever seen a men's or co-ed fast pitch.

I played fast pitch until I was 19 or 20. I have been playing slow pitch ever since (6 yrs or so). For the past 3 years I have been on a great team in a womens' league. Then I got the itch to play more and more. So currently I am playing on a co-ed team for the first time ever, and have agreed to play in 2 co-ed teams for the fall season as well :eek:. It's fun but I have to admit, I like playing with just women much more. I might give fast pitch another shot next season in a fast pitch womens' gay league out of Philly. Just need to get in better shape first haha.

As for men's fast pitch, I know that it's a national sport and the US does have a men's fast pitch world cup tournament every year. As for finding a rec league of that nature close by, it might not be that easy.

I never had speakers good enough to listen to Korn with all that bass they have cranked up. :tears:[/QUOTE]

Neither did I, but I listened to it anyway haha. But I was young, stupid, and obsessed with loud music played by hairy men. oi! :o

Jack the Ripper
Girl Least Likely To
Last of the Famous International Playboys
You're Gonna Need Someone on Your Side
There is a Light That Never Goes Out

Jack the Ripper
Girl Least Likely To
Last of the Famous International Playboys
You're Gonna Need Someone on Your Side
There is a Light That Never Goes Out

That's a good one. I would 2nd that for sure.

Back
Top Bottom