Tokyo - Toyosu Pit (Nov. 28, 2023) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful / Suedehead / Alma Matters / Our Frank / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / I Wish You Lonely / How Soon Is Now? / Girlfriend In A Coma / Irish Blood, English Heart / Let Me Kiss You / Half A Person / Speedway / The Loop / Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Jack The Ripper // Sweet And Tender Hooligan

Setlist courtesy of @takumihurry

Last edited:
Apologies for butting in on here but I am a bit desperate for some info on the Tokyo gig if anyone can help out thanks?
I am just trying to find out if the gig is going ahead as planned, reason being, I live in Northern Thailand and in August I booked tickets to see Morrissey in Bangkok. I had to book flights and hotel for me and my son, only to find it was cancelled about 7 days before the gig was due. Could not get a refund on air tickets or hotel so we spent a night messing around in Bangkok for no particular reason.
Well, call me stupid, but I have now got a ticket for Monday's gig in Sydney Australia, flights and hotels not refundable, so you can imagine the nervousness involved. I am getting on in years and have numerous health issues and this will be my absolute last chance in my lifetime to get this chance to see him live.
I am just a bit worried that all this is going to go pear shaped again and I will have to spend a week in Sydney twiddling my thumbs. If anyone can post any info that the gig is going ahead it would be much appreciated thanks!
Unless Moz has a doppelganger it looks like that's him on stage in Tokyo. And it is likely that the Australia shows will go ahead too. Although nothing in life is guaranteed - only death and taxes. Hope you get to enjoy the show.

I hope you’ll get to see him.
Thanks, me too! If I don't do it now I never will, I am no spring chicken (60 years old) Peripheral Artery Disease which makes walking more than 100 metres excruciatingly painful, ulcers blood pressure and chronic pancreatitis, so it is a case of who dies first on this one! Just got to see the guy, part of my life and history in Northern England growing up back then. Never got the chance to see The Smiths as I worked abroad most of my life.

Unless Moz has a doppelganger it looks like that's him on stage in Tokyo. And it is likely that the Australia shows will go ahead too. Although nothing in life is guaranteed - only death and taxes. Hope you get to enjoy the show.
Thanks so much! Are those video posts live from Tokyo? (I cannot read Japanese)

Apologies for butting in on here but I am a bit desperate for some info on the Tokyo gig if anyone can help out thanks?
I am just trying to find out if the gig is going ahead as planned, reason being, I live in Northern Thailand and in August I booked tickets to see Morrissey in Bangkok. I had to book flights and hotel for me and my son, only to find it was cancelled about 7 days before the gig was due. Could not get a refund on air tickets or hotel so we spent a night messing around in Bangkok for no particular reason.
Well, call me stupid, but I have now got a ticket for Monday's gig in Sydney Australia, flights and hotels not refundable, so you can imagine the nervousness involved. I am getting on in years and have numerous health issues and this will be my absolute last chance in my lifetime to get this chance to see him live.
I am just a bit worried that all this is going to go pear shaped again and I will have to spend a week in Sydney twiddling my thumbs. If anyone can post any info that the gig is going ahead it would be much appreciated thanks!
I have tickets for the Australian/NZ gigs but so far have only purchased my Perth flight having lost out with the HK cancellation. I've been waiting to see what happens with Tokyo but given that it's happening as we speak Australia and NZ should be OK - I hope!

1. Join site 10 mins ago
2. Hijack thread and make it about yourself

Thanks so much! Are those video posts live from Tokyo? (I cannot read Japanese)
Everything on this thread is from the live in Tokyo. Doesn't mean he is going to Australia or makes it to all shows. With Moz you never know. Good luck to you though!

You're OK mate, the fans in Australia/NZ are understandably anxious. Morrissey doesn't play in Asia/Australia very often.
Sorry, but I was just desperate for info as I have a couple of bookings that actually can be cancelled and I didn't want to get shafted again - I have been bricking it ever since the Bangkok cancellation. My only regret is not being able to take my son as I originally planned. Passports/Visas/Work etc. I had no intention of hijacking anything, I just wanted to know if this was really going ahead. Then again, taking a 22 year old to see Morrissey is probably like your Dad taking you to see Dean Martin or Frank Sinatra - they just wouldn't understand.

Oh I thought it had finished already. Such a strange time of day for me to be looking out for a Morrissey setlist.
It’s 4:19 AM here so it’s pretty exciting that a Morrissey concert is happening on another part of Earth.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom