"This sorrowful Canada" - Morrissey statement on true-to-you.net

I really wish he'd stop with the eyeroll-inducing "PLACE YOURSELF AMONG THEM" emotional appeals. He's capable of putting forward a strong argument without them, so I'm not sure why he feels the need.

Ok, so I'm still drunk, but

Dave/mouthful of pie(from chat) was "Morrithey" :eek: frankly, I don't see it :confused:
I mean Dave could have internet jedi skills, but I really don't think so
"Morrithey" could shut down shit, taught me a thing or 2 in the short time we we're chummy :o
we drifted apart when he kept up his incessant attacks on some girl from New Jersey
not a fan of going after people because they are fat, not just cuz I am
in jhs, there was this girl named Carol we all called "Carol the cow" we were bad 12 year olds

still, you never know, do you?
with the internet and all, anyways
seals good, Canada OK, Morrissey bad :straightface:

Last edited:
Re: Ok, so I'm still drunk, but

Dave/mouthful of pie(from chat) was "Morrithey" :eek: frankly, I don't see it :confused:
I mean Dave could have internet jedi skills, but I really don't think so
"Morrithey" could shut down shit, taught me a thing or 2 in the short time we we're chummy :o
we drifted apart when he kept up his incessant attacks on some girl from New Jersey
not a fan of going after people because they are fat, not just cuz I am
in jhs, there was this girl named Carol we all called "Carol the cow" we were bad 12 year olds

still, you never know, do you?
with the internet and all, anyways
seals good, Canada OK, Morrissey bad :straightface:

You don't see it because Morrithey is not Dave /MOP. Two different people. Pet Troll is Morrithey. Blog posts have been updated.

You don't see it because Morrithey is not Dave /MOP. Two different people. Pet Troll is Morrithey. Blog posts have been updated.
Oh, OK, my bad, well then, the best way to deal with Morrithey is defo to ignore him, if its him, he must be loving this
in my opinion, he was the gr8est troll the site has ever known, his combination of mad hacker skills, theatrics and ability to mimic others was unmatched
at least in chat, likely he has any number of usernames here, I just will continue to think that he is gone, because sorry ReBi, for the life of me
I cannot imagine why he would obsess on you, Dave/mop on the other hand, that one makes more sense...

Oh, OK, my bad, well then, the best way to deal with Morrithey is defo to ignore him, if its him, he must be loving this
in my opinion, he was the gr8est troll the site has ever known, his combination of mad hacker skills, theatrics and ability to mimic others was unmatched
at least in chat, likely he has any number of usernames here
, I just will continue to think that he is gone, because sorry ReBi, for the life of me
I cannot imagine why he would obsess on you, Dave/mop on the other hand, that one makes more sense...

I don't think he is loving it AT ALL. I have his real name, employer, addresses. No, he is NOT loving it. And I have his hate emails, libelous Amazon book review which can be traced back to him, and proof he tried to hack into my Gmail account 48 hours ago--Google now documents these things and notifies the account holder providing traceable details. It is all documented. I am sure his employer would love to hear what this git has been doing on the clock. Why is he now obsessing over me? Because I outed him in chat. He was messing with numerous people for months... a year. My ex and I exposed him. That is his motive. Plus, I am assuming he hates women--a closeted angry gay male. Stereotype, yes. But some stereotypes--actually many--are true.

Morrithey admitted in the site suggestions forum that he is not Dave. That Dave actually defended me. And he was right. I went back and read the posts. It is all there. I just didn't know where to look. Or that I should be looking for posts and threads where he posted.

He also said he was not Viva or TBT or Skylarker. He was telling the truth. Ever hear of the psychopath leaving clues for the police... like it is all a game? That is what it is to Morrithey: Catch Me if You Can.

Last edited:

OK, my dear, you go on with that if it suits you :thumb: however, if you could consider this:
no one seems to care & by that I mean "the powers that be"* so, given that terrible situation, its, kind of, like the culling of seals
compromise seems in order, by that I mean, if you see anything that you think is him, then ignore it, cuz it aint getting deleted and they aint getting banned
the site is basically against you, even more so then me, its the sad truth, but I am sure a big boy troll like we are speaking of will move on to "greener pastures"
whatever that mean for career trolls like him :confused:

*=a certain former? troll who use to be known as Belligerent Ghoul is now a mod here :eek:
which is either proof that redemption is possible, how I don't know or that, well the site is in with certain negative elements :straightface:
post at your own risk

OK, my dear, you go on with that if it suits you :thumb: however, if you could consider this:
no one seems to care & by that I mean "the powers that be"* so, given that terrible situation, its, kind of, like the culling of seals
compromise seems in order, by that I mean, if you see anything that you think is him, then ignore it, cuz it aint getting deleted and they aint getting banned
the site is basically against you, even more so then me, its the sad truth, but I am sure a big boy troll like we are speaking of will move on to "greener pastures"
whatever that mean for career trolls like him :confused:

I don't care if anyone cares other than me. I am no longer a paranoid, sitting duck. I know who is stalking me. That puts my mind at ease--believe me. He has lost his power.

*=a certain former? troll who use to be known as Belligerent Ghoul is now a mod here :eek:
which is either proof that redemption is possible, how I don't know or that, well the site is in with certain negative elements :straightface:
post at your own risk

BG is NOT a mod here. I have talked with BG on the phone. I have seen his pics. I know how old he is--his ethnic background. Which mod do you think he is? Abrahan? Bored? MozRecording. Nope, nope, and nope.

I don't think he is loving it AT ALL. I have his real name, employer, addresses. No, he is NOT loving it. And I have his hate emails, libelous Amazon book review which can be traced back to him, and proof he tried to hack into my Gmail account 48 hours ago--Google now documents these things and notifies the account holder providing traceable details. It is all documented. I am sure his employer would love to hear what this git has been doing on the clock. Why is he now obsessing over me? Because I outed him in chat. He was messing with numerous people for months... a year. My ex and I exposed him. That is his motive. Plus, I am assuming he hates women--a closeted angry gay male. Stereotype, yes. But some stereotypes--actually many--are true.

Morrithey admitted in the site suggestions forum that he is not Dave. That Dave actually defended me. And he was right. I went back and reads the posts. It is all there. I just didn't know where to look. Or that I should be looking for posts and threads where he posted.

He also said he was not Viva or TBT or Skylarker. He was telling the truth. Ever hear of the psychopath leaving clues for the police... like it is all a game? That is what it is to Morrithey: Catch Me if You Can.

I don't care if anyone cares other than me. I am no longer a paranoid, sitting duck. I know who is stalking me. That puts my mind at ease--believe me. He has lost his power.

BG is NOT a mod here. I have talked with BG on the phone. I have seen his pics. I know how old he is--his ethnic background. Which mod do you think he is? Abrahan? Bored? MozRecording. Nope, nope, and nope.

What does any of this have to do with clubbing seals. Are you not getting enough attention?

^^^ I see you took Quiffa's advice...

Get some other person/site to obsess about!

Back to the seal hunt and Morrissey... Old news. Been there done that. Haze/Sullen said it best...

He's boycotting Canada, but seems to like playing concerts in cities (sorry, small towns) that border huge Canadian population centres. Both Niagara Falls and Buffalo are small population centers, yet they're only an hour from Toronto, a city sprawl of 6,800,000. He has done the same with concert dates in "seemingly" remote towns in Vermont (an hour from Montreal, with millions of fans), or Washington State, just 20 minutes from Vancouver, B.C. See, Moz is a businessman, not a real activist - his money and fame come first. He launches an attack on Canada, weeks before his album release (AGAIN), picks on the poor Canadians, refuses to play in their country, but hosts concerts in shitty little border towns, knowing full well all those concerts will be seen by Canadian fans. He's an asshole, and a hypocrite. He has played Turkey, which has NO animals rights, he plays loads of other nations worse than Canada for animal-rights violations, yet picks on Canada because he knows he can make his money and still stand his shitty ground, all at once. As for his applauding China, the "sub-species", well... his self-serving nature apparently knows no bounds.... A complete idiot, that man.

Very good point indeed. Will he stop Canadians buying the album? A bar on downloads from Canadian Amazon, iTunes, etc? Surely it wouldn't be a case of "I hate your disgusting practices, but buy my stuff"?

P.

sigh....... you are profoundly stupid. He is an artist drawing attention to a subject he is passionate about. He wants his art to reach as far as it possibly can and he wants his message to reach just as far. Don't confuse ambition with greed. Your attitude is feeble and it betrays you. This clearly isn't about an album release.

You and Quiffaa have a lot in common. Copycats, control freaks, latent schadenfreude...you should go shlep your wares over at her hotbed of Morrissey discussion.

The one thing I think she and I DO have in common is that we both think you are a horrible excuse for a human being.

sigh....... you are profoundly stupid. He is an artist drawing attention to a subject he is passionate about. He wants his art to reach as far as it possibly can and he wants his message to reach just as far. Don't confuse ambition with greed. Your attitude is feeble and it betrays you. This clearly isn't about an album release.

As Jim Royal declared "It IS about the egg cup" in the Royal family Christmas special, I Benny the Butcher declare to you that knowing me knowing Tosserrey ( Arrrrrgggghhhhaaaaaa !) It IS about the the new album release !
Your not very good at this are you ? It's your first post don't take offence.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

The one thing I think she and I DO have in common is that we both think you are a horrible excuse for a human being.

Congratulations. You two are now members of a very small club.

Now. Back to CLUBBING seals. It's stupid and f***s with nature. Wouldn't an indigenous people be more in tune with that aspect of it, or is fur what's really going on here. Spin it, Sophie. You make a nice Arachne but Athena always wins in the end and she doesn't like her seals being f***ed with.

Congratulations. You two are now members of a very small club.

Now. Back to CLUBBING seals. It's stupid and f***s with nature. Wouldn't an indigenous people be more in tune with that aspect of it, or is fur what's really going on here. Spin it, Sophie. You make a nice Arachne but Athena always wins in the end and she doesn't like her seals being f***ed with.

Once again, you're trying to derail/divert the thread to consideration of your FBE, rather than address the issues. Babbling on about your internal dischord and 'signs'. It won't work.

Fireweed" says:

"Many people think of my country, Canada, as regressive and heartless for our government’s sanctioning of the commercial seal hunt that happens each spring…the largest slaughter of marine mammals anywhere on the PLANET….but countless Canadian activists have been fighting the hunt for decades! Inspite of our efforts, the clubbing to death of these animals continues to ‘represent’ Canada in the global media…even though the presence of large scale factory farms, and fur producers relay a similar message-that many other animals here have little value beyond their perceived usefulness to human beings (not unlike other countries that have banned commercial seal slaughter but continue these other industries unabated).
Although we have a democracy that supposedly protects the freedom to express ‘dissent’, it’s hard to get the media coverage that would tell the story of Canadians who struggle daily for animals and systemic change. In China I’m sure the media is even more biased and certainly more tightly controlled. Of course the same is true everywhere people lack the power to protest the status quo without sometimes life-threatening backlash..but that doesn’t mean there aren’t individuals and groups trying to make a difference.

One thing I’m lead to believe is helping foster change in China towards animals, generically speaking, is the growing urban trend of adopting a companion animal with whom individuals of course often have the opportunity to develop strong bonds. The website link I provided at the onset takes you to an adoption centre in Beijing dedicated to this premise. Surely compassion lies in the heart of every human being, and like a seed it thrives when nurtured.

We know that when people are exposed to different attitudes that help them question their preconceived notions about animals change can happen, but if we aren’t sensitively mindful about cultural allegiances when we communicate our concerns we run the risk of alienating potential allies and impeding progress.

We must nurture compassion within ourselves for one another…look for the good and the beautiful in cultures that also involve cruel practises towards animals in order to help foster the will for change that can only come about when hearts open of their own free will.

Morrisey and others are right to address China’s government, or specific practises that take place in that geographic region, but are wrong to carelessly stereotype an entire people by condemning their country wholesale. Speciesism denies animals their nature and value as individual beings. Condemning an entire country is racist because it similarly disappears the unique hearts and minds of the individuals that compromise it- including those working quietly or otherwise for change from ‘the inside’."

http://vegansofcolor.wordpress.com/2010/09/07/morrissey-calls-chinese-people-a-subspecies/

The hypocrisy of Morrissey in Seoul was breath-taking. Canada is no worse than many other countries, including South Korea and Indonesia which Morrissey plays. Have no doubt, if there's money on the table, he'll also play to the 'sub-species' in China. Pathetic.

"I was expecting a comment from him about eating dogs after Meat Is Murder, but he let it go."

morrissey-seoul.jpg

http://trailofthelionking.com/category/music/

Morrithey admitted in the site suggestions forum that he is not Dave. That Dave actually defended me. And he was right. I went back and read the posts. It is all there. I just didn't know where to look. Or that I should be looking for posts and threads where he posted.

Last edited by a moderator:

"He also said he was not TBT OR Skylarker."

I liked that part; clarification is key.

f***. Semi-colon; f***.

Apparently, no serious Amazon.com published authors use a virgule, either...

Back
Top Bottom