Morrissey Central "THIRD OF FOUR NIGHTS AT UNITED PALACE THEATER NEW YORK CITY" (October 25, 2023)

“This was the best night! I have never been so happy!” - MORRISSEY.

IMG_9395.jpeg

Photo by SER

Well, we know now thanks to Karen it's not Morrissey posting on Central, but his tour manager, so might as well these gigs could have been the worst of his life :)

Edit: Things are going well.

This was more of a comment on Morrissey being happy despite it all - with a link to the post.

Last edited:
I suppose it’s how you define ‘well’. No record label. Half empty venues. Cancellations last month. Caught out lying and gaslighting following Scott Rodgers’ revelations.
I’d love to agree with you, but it’s not going well at all. He may feel very well, but things certainly aren’t going well.

It looks like he's going to make it through the New York dates without posting Dasha Nekrasova on Morrissey Central. Thank the gods.

There's nothing in his gigs that could get him a kicking.

He was on TV & didn't get a kicking.

Central hasn't posted anything that will get him a kicking.

For him - that is things going well.

I'd like him to keep going in this direction.

Well, we know now thanks to Karen it's not Morrissey posting on Central, but his tour manager, so might as well these gigs could have been the worst of his life :)

I know you find reading words hard - but the quote was credited to Morrissey by adding his name & the photograph was credited to SER by adding his name.

All images on Central are ©️ SER as a script on the page places said tag over them all despite being other people's. That's more down to poor website design more than anything else.
SER turned up in NY yesterday and was snapping from the booth. He actually took the images and (atypically compared to others) got credit. There's no indication that he was responsible for those posts and has been noticeably standoffish during the US leg.
FWD.

sam_esty_rayner_photography-25102023-0001.jpg
sam_esty_rayner_photography-25102023-0002.jpg
Screenshot_20231025-150917.png
Screenshot_20231025-150941.png
sam_esty_rayner_photography-25102023-0003.jpg

There's nothing in his gigs that could get him a kicking.

Apart from you posting Dasha Nekrasova on here which we might not have known anything about if you hadn’t done so. Can you imagine if the media picks up on that and runs with it? You could be the cause of Morrissey’s undoing, you! Not the posters you write about on Twitter who you claim sully his image. I think you should screenshot your Dasha post and put it in a tweet so everyone can see what you’ve potentially done to Morrissey’s career, then threaten to dox yourself for it.

Apart from you posting Dasha Nekrasova on here which we might not have known anything about if you hadn’t done so. Can you imagine if the media picks up on that and runs with it? You could be the cause of Morrissey’s undoing, you! Not the posters you write about on Twitter who you claim sully his image. I think you should screenshot your Dasha post and put it in a tweet so everyone can see what you’ve potentially done to Morrissey’s career, then threaten to dox yourself for it.

Harangue - obviously I now realise that your "intensity" on this site means that I shouldn't have posted that tweet & I've removed it & will never post anything even close to her in the future.

But sans an "intense" poster on this site - the fact that there is a respected actor in the tweet & I have an anti-fascist slogan beneath my username - would have meant it was unlikely to be picked up unless someone wanted to give Chloe Sevigny a kicking.

I know you find reading words hard - but the quote was credited to Morrissey by adding his name & the photograph was credited to SER by adding his name.
Oooh one coffee too many today and you feel brave? What about personal insults you objected?

Delude away as I always say!

Harangue - obviously I now realise that your "intensity" on this site means that I shouldn't have posted that tweet & I've removed it & will never post anything even close to her in the future.

But sans an "intense" poster on this site - the fact that there is a respected actor in the tweet & I have an anti-fascist slogan beneath my username - would have meant it was unlikely to be picked up unless someone wanted to give Chloe Sevigny a kicking.

Too late! You can’t complain about the likes of gash and Wratten any more because now you’ve done the same thing you accuse them of doing - associating Morrissey’s name with people or causes that could be damaging to his reputation - and I’ll be sure to remind you of that in the future! 🤭

I suppose it’s how you define ‘well’. No record label. Half empty venues. Cancellations last month. Caught out lying and gaslighting following Scott Rodgers’ revelations.
I’d love to agree with you, but it’s not going well at all. He may feel very well, but things certainly aren’t going well.
Nashville was sold out

Change the record. It's dull and just started skipping.

AS IF Moz enjoyed ANY concert more than the Dublin gig I attended. Now that's just ridiculous. I'm deleting my Moz Solo profile and might plug out the internet box for the world.

the_internet_cover_uteWFNvvRs.png

Too late! You can’t complain about the likes of gash and Wratten any more because now you’ve done the same thing you accuse them of doing - associating Morrissey’s name with people or causes that could be damaging to his reputation - and I’ll be sure to remind you of that in the future! 🤭

I can complain. And I will.

Back
Top Bottom