The Metro: Morrissey’s pro Black Lives Matter tweet dragged on social media (June 3, 2020)

What makes you think I do do those things? I just personally think it looks pretentious to talk about the books I’ve read.
Morrissey agrees.
“With no reason to talk about
the books I read but still I do”

Did I not post a 60 page peer reviewed scientific study on race and cognitive ability that you refused to look at? Or does that not count because I read it on the Internet rather than than mailing off for a hard copy?

Your posts make me think it.

And I look at everything - you're the one in the bubble, clinging to a fantasy.

Your posts make me think it.

And I look at everything - you're the one in the bubble, clinging to a fantasy.
Look, sister, even if you were to prove to me that race was a social construct, I could still make a very compelling case for white nationalism. Cultural differences alone are enough to create conflict and irreconcilable differences. I could still fall back on Robert Putnam’s Bowling Alone which found that diversity erodes social trust. There’s a lot of angles I could use even without race realism.
After all, non-white racial nationalists usually don’t rely on race realism to justify their existence. Whites nationalists do as a matter of self-defense because we are blamed from the underperformance of other groups.

On the other hand, race being real would COMPLETELY annihilate your worldview. At very least, it would necessitate much more radical rethinking of it.

So if anyone is clinging here, it’s you. You need race to not be real a lot more than I need it to be real.

Last edited:
Look, sister, even if you were to prove to me that race was a social construct, I could still make a very compelling case for white nationalism. Cultural differences alone are enough to create conflict and irreconcilable differences. I could still fall back on Robert Putnam’s Bowling Alone which found that diversity erodes social trust. There’s a lot of angles use even with race realism.
After all, non-white racial nationalists usually don’t rely on race realism to justify their existence. Whites nationalists do as a matter of self-defense because we are blamed from the underperformance of other groups.

On the other hand, race being real would COMPLETELY annihilate your worldview. At very least, it would necessitate much more radical rethinking of it.

So if anyone is clinging here, it’s you. You need race to not be real a lot more than I need it to be real.

There's no unified white culture - & creeds are only irreconcilable without compromise or change. Culture can compromise & change.

My worldview isn't built around race - my religion & politics would survive intact.

But race isn't hard science - they haven't found any significant differences & as any gene can be passed on, the categories could never be stable without segregation & distance - which makes them a social construct.

You're not a waste of time, you're a waste of a skin - big difference. On your other idiotic points, i'm not offended by any of the words that you use, I'm pointing out that it's only poorly educated fools like you that would use words like that in this day and age. Im certainly not weak neither physically nor mentally, however somebody like yourself who likes to call others weak or wimps, clearly has self esteem issues.

I actually feel sorry for you as it must be hard to accept that you are one of life's losers.
You call people losers but whine about being called a sodomite. You're a weak pussy that pretends you have a family. You think that the same 3 retards liking your comment is everyone mocking me. That's almost as big of a crowd as you get when you have dudes over for your wife's gang bang

You don't have to get your information from the mainstream media.

There's books, documents, talking to people involved, working in the field...
What field you working, who you talking to? Why does all your views line up with mainstream media? And what's this manifesto that another man wrote that you're claiming as if it's your ideas and solution? You have no answers. Make a case for mass immigration. You keep dodging it. Let's hear your plan to save the world and turn them into slaves of your agenda

You call people losers but whine about being called a sodomite. You're a weak pussy that pretends you have a family. You think that the same 3 retards liking your comment is everyone mocking me. That's almost as big of a crowd as you get when you have dudes over for your wife's gang bang
Still fantasising about other people's wives getting what you never get? You really are a sad, pathetic, inadequate little wanker, aren't you?

Still fantasising about other people's wives getting what you never get? You really are a sad, pathetic, inadequate little wanker, aren't you?
Nah the joke is that he doesn't actually have a wife and is obsessed with social acceptance and status.
I do just fine unlike you, you worm. Woman don't like weak men

Make your mind up, in the same post you claim I don't have a family and then mention my wife getting gang banged? I bet you're really looking forward to being the village idiot once you dad passes away.

I grow radis noirs, that's the reason I took the name. That you clearly see a big black cock is, I'm afraid, down to your psychological inadequacy, not mine. As for being weak-minded, there's no-one on here who writes more cretinous drivel than you.

?

YOU GROW THEM TOO????:eek:

you been Freuded Radish.:lbf:

There's no unified white culture

There’s no unified “working class” either but that doesn’t stop you from being a communist.

- & creeds are only irreconcilable without compromise or change. Culture can compromise & change.

Maybe people don’t want to change. Maybe they feel they shouldn’t have to. Maybe they like themselves the way they are.

But race isn't hard science - they haven't found any significant differences & as any gene can be passed on, the categories could never be stable without segregation & distance - which makes them a social construct.

That first part is not true and the second part makes no sense.

There are racial difference in height, life expectancy, age of which they begin puberty, hormonal levels, lactose tolerance, brain size, disease immunities and susceptibilities, allergies, etc.
And those are just non-controversial differences that no one disputes.

Saying that racial groups could only be maintained with segregation is disproven by the existence of Jews. If what you were saying was true, they would have ceased to exist thousands of years ago.
People tend to marry within their economic class and our class system is heavily stratified racially.

What field you working, who you talking to? Why does all your views line up with mainstream media? And what's this manifesto that another man wrote that you're claiming as if it's your ideas and solution? You have no answers. Make a case for mass immigration. You keep dodging it. Let's hear your plan to save the world and turn them into slaves of your agenda

Local & General elections in Scotland & the UK.

The voters, politicians, academics... my Dad.

My views don't all line up with the mainstream media.

The Labour Party manifesto. It's not drawn up by one man.

I wouldn't make a case for mass immigration - I would make a case for pluralism & a sustainable economy.

I reckon GEM is probably a 140lb weakling with impotence, hence his anger issues.
Nope 180 and been doing Judo and Jujitsu for 20 yrs. Yes that means I could flip you on your head without spilling my coffee. Yes you're a weak cuck , yes you add nothing to this forum. It's a Morrissey site and you bitch like a little pussy about Morrissey You whine about racism and you try to sound intelligent and condescending but it fails because I don't take you serious

Nah the joke is that he doesn't actually have a wife and is obsessed with social acceptance and status.
I do just fine unlike you, you worm. Woman don't like weak men

You don't do fine though do you. Face facts, you have real anger issues against women, men, gays and black people. That's not doing fine, that's living a miserable life full of hate. You gained more dislikes on this site in 6 months than I have ever seen before, why not sit down and reflect on why that happened.

Nope 180 and been doing Judo and Jujitsu for 20 yrs. Yes that means I could flip you on your head without spilling my coffee. Yes you're a weak cuck , yes you add nothing to this forum. It's a Morrissey site and you bitch like a little pussy about Morrissey You whine about racism and you try to sound intelligent and condescending but it fails because I don't take you serious
This is too f***ing funny. I have to hand it to you, your total absence of self-awareness never disappoints.

Back
Top Bottom