This thread Sucks.

I mean, it’s nowhere near the drivel
Thread, or The epic Banter thread.

I’ve got to ask the Question Rifkie….
WHY ????

Even BTH Thread had a couple of interesting subjects, but this is just
💩💩💩💩💩💩💩

Delete your post please!

You should know that occasionally bunnies wander into this thread and have a look around. I don't mind even if this thread is in danger of becoming perilously adorable

what about a picture of mrs wire,get a photo of her on here and an interview about what she sees in him,apart from his money.

what about a picture of mrs wire,get a photo of her on here and an interview about what she sees in him,apart from his money.
I would LOVE an interview with Mrs wire!! As the person lucky enough to be the companion of nicky for over 30 years (since before he had any money), I'm sure she's an amazing person. Unfortunately, there's very little about her on the net, at least that I can find. Here are a few pictures:

1703580036555.png

1703580083574.png

1703580111544.png

1703580138567.png

They had a lab when he was young too (and as you can see Nicky himself was always a smiley cutie ❤️)

Nicky has the best, most wholesome taste in dogs 🦮

Everything about this looks wholesome. Sometimes I can get a little jealous when I see photographs like this - I wish I’d had a childhood like that. I mean, I’m happy with how everything has turned out but sometimes I wish things had been simpler, saner, more joyful.

Everything about this looks wholesome. Sometimes I can get a little jealous when I see photographs like this - I wish I’d had a childhood like that. I mean, I’m happy with how everything has turned out but sometimes I wish things had been simpler, saner, more joyful.
Yeah? Hmmm. :(

My childhood was pretty wholesome like that, there was even a lab in the picture. Although, even though I say that, there was always an undercurrent of something being wrong, my parents were too young, too inexperienced, too emotional, there was their nasty divorce, my dad's jackassery and narcissism, etc

Nicky sets impossible standards when it comes to wholesomeness and having a charmed life. Wholesomeness can have its downside too. I think richey's sister said that his issues stemmed from his childhood having been too good and not being able to adjust to adult life.

Back
Top Bottom