terrythesnapper-31032024-0001.jpg

Photographer by trade.
No context given.
FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
or he’s taken up crashing parties? Well, it's
about time!

Maybe!

I understand that he's been there before, so he has form at this hotel.

He obviously likes it there, and from the photos I've seen online, I can see why he does.

Who knows if it was purely pleasure, or if there were any other band member or management meetings going on at the same time.

It wouldn't surprise me if that's where he's been staying for the last two months.

Last edited:
Morrissey, get your shit together and release the damn albums already!
He can't release them. He can buy Bonfire back but so what?.

Capitol was the only show in town and he pissed them and Columbia off when he blurted out that Miley was a vocalist on a song.

What major label wants to release "Without music. ..."?

He can't release them. He can buy Bonfire back but so what?.

Capitol was the only show in town and he pissed them and Columbia off when he blurted out that Miley was a vocalist on a song.

What major label wants to release "Without music. ..."?

Without Label The Ability To Release Dies

Maybe it was Grantley Hall? The photographer seems to be wearing the same out
My guess is that it was the engagement party at Grantley Hall (which the same photographer was at around a week ago)

The framed painting in the background looks like it is from Grantley Hall.

If so, why would Morrissey be there? Well, I doubt he would attend a Geordie Shore engagement party by choice, but these days who knows!

More likely he was a plus one of someone else. Maybe Damon is/was a good friend of one of the hosts - and/or was in demand for his hair styling skills.
Yes probably the same day as the party? The photographer is wearing the same outfit.

he is hardly dressed for a private event,looks to me like he is staying in this hotel and is off out for an afternoon stroll,is that not the same cap and raincoat he was wearing when he was out walking with the pen in his hand.

I wonder, does he spend more time in the UK, the US, or perhaps Switzerland, nowadays?

I wish I could see it differently... I can't forget what he did to me. He just left me unable to hear him and then disappeared without saying anything ..... I'm glad it's okay .but.... I'm still processing it and if I'm here I still want it... But I can't understand why he doesn't love his fans. Will we be your karma Morrissey?

He's busy relaxing in 5 star hotels....

he is hardly dressed for a private event,looks to me like he is staying in this hotel and is off out for an afternoon stroll,is that not the same cap and raincoat he was wearing when he was out walking with the pen in his hand.

Yeah, he might have just been staying there at the same time that the event was on.

Yes, Notre Dame deserves far better lyrics. And a different topic altogether. The music I think is quite catchy.

Back
Top Bottom