Morrissey Central "TATTOO, TODAY, L.A" (January 26, 2020)

0_qhzj6l.png

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/tattoo-today-l-a

Regards,
FWD.

On Morrissey Central tomorrow (as a tie in between International Holocaust Remembrance Day and the release of his new album), be sure to check out a photo shop picture of holocaust prisoners with one holding a copy of the new release. Rest assured by certain people on this site that the photo is in good taste. :rolleyes:

images
I think this post is actually pretty tasteless. Do you ever try to dig a little deeper for meaning, or do you always just roll with the popular vote?

Dang. :rolleyes:

I'm sleepy and depressed. I’m going to bed.

Did you buy a badge saying you're a PR agent and believed it? This photo is not being well received and you can explain it and argue forever but if it was normal it wouldn't create a backlash. Of course almost every public posting about Kobe is for likes and shares. That is the normal part. But calling the post Tattoo LA Today as if his fans can't see the tattoo is stupid. Simply removing the word tattoo would solve the problem. No need to extol the virtues of Kobe. This is what's happening in LA today would be a fine message. Understated and confident in the intelligence of the viewer to make the connections.

I said I'd reword it, I constantly say it's a bad site, but I don't think it matters much beyond here.

Did you buy a badge saying you're a PR agent and believed it? This photo is not being well received and you can explain it and argue forever but if it was normal it wouldn't create a backlash. Of course almost every public posting about Kobe is for likes and shares. That is the normal part. But calling the post Tattoo LA Today as if his fans can't see the tattoo is stupid. Simply removing the word tattoo would solve the problem. No need to extol the virtues of Kobe. This is what's happening in LA today would be a fine message. Understated and confident in the intelligence of the viewer to make the connections.

Actually that post was about tying product in with tragic events in the news & not the picture. So, you're completely wrong.

And pr will always attempt a positive spin on something that's 'badly received' even if they're apologising for it.

"In the midst of life we are in death etc."

VIVA MOZ !!!

I said I'd reword it, I constantly say it's a bad site, but I don't think it matters much beyond here.
Nothing he says or does on that site or anywhere really matters. But you're arguing as a professional that those who find this post ineffective at generating goodwill are wrong. I'm not sure why you're doing that.

I'll always remember Kobe as the fun loving, ball through hooping, Colorado rapist that he was

Considering The Smiths started their career with Morrissey putting the names of murdered children in a song, getting denounced as sinister & sick & having to meet the parents in atonement. I'm not sure why this is causing so much indignation. Being slightly out of it has always been his USP.

Well...I’m sure this fan will see his picture on Central (and here) and that will mean the world to him, too, and lift his spirits since he obviously loves Morrissey. Not saying that makes it better for anyone here - just pointing out a fact.

I’m really sad to hear the news about Kobe and his beautiful 13 year old daughter. I can’t imagine the pain his wife must feel...
Yes I can but Morrissey thinks it’s the same as when Dude kicked the bucket

MORRISSEY DEBERIA MANDAR UN MENSAJE POR ESTA FOTO ,PORQUE LA FOTO SOLA DA LUGAR A MALAS INTERPRETACIONES,YA QUE ALGUNOS PUEDEN SUPONER QUE A EL LO UNICO QUE LE IMPORTA ES SU PROMOCION,PERSONALMENTE CREO QUE,SE CONFUNDIO O SE CONFUNDIERON. LOS QUE NO ADJUNTARON UN MENSAJE DE M CON LA FOTO,ADEMAS MOZ ESTA DE LUTO POR SU GATO,Y TAL VEZ NI SEPA LO QUE LOS DEL CENTRAL HICIERON ALLI,MOZ FIJATE BIEN LO QUE TE PUBLICAN,A TIEMPO ESTAS DE SUBSANAR ESTE ERROR,YA QUE LO DEL BASQUETBOLISTA ES UNA DESGRACIA.PARA MI MOZ ,NI DEBE SABER. NO CREO QUE HAYA MALAS INTENCIONES PERO HAY QUE ANALIZAR LAS COSAS,CHEQUEAR ANTES DE PUBLICARR VIVA MOZ.

This photo isn’t being well received by who? The same few dullards who frequent this site daily looking for something, anything to frame as proof that Morrissey is the devil incarnate?

Considering The Smiths started their career with Morrissey putting the names of murdered children in a song, getting denounced as sinister & sick & having to meet the parents in atonement. I'm not sure why this is causing so much indignation. Being slightly out of it has always been his USP.

Sure, this is par for the course for modern-day Morrissey, so no one should be surprised, but I think it's fair to say the level of his narcissism has only increased over the years. I'm sure there is no malice in it, but he really is myopically self-obsessed, to the exclusion of anything else. We're talking about someone who actually signs and sells other artist's records at his merch booth for hundreds of dollars. These days, if someone decided to mock up a picture of one of the Moors murder victims clutching a copy of 'California Sun', he'd probably take it as a tribute and post that as well.

That being said, I wouldn't be surprised if Sam's clumsy fingers are all over this, though I strongly doubt he ever posts anything without permission.

Simple headlines announcing a new tour didn't satiate Morrisseys need for attention so after milking his cats death he has jumped on this. Disgusting.
Despicable, to want to keep your name and face in the public eye to sell a tour and record by the most deplorable ways
That's Morrissey at the start of a new year.
His mission seems to be promotion of himself at any cost. Vile.
Continually using dead people as a promotional method, to gain attention to himself and boost sales is repulsive.
Disgusting, despicable, deplorable, repulsive, vile. 27/01/2020.

What a surprise, 5 pages of posts and guess what, the 3 posters who think it’s a good thing are Thewlis, Ketamine and Nerak.

It's almost refreshing, tbh. The last few years have been one shit-show after another, and over time we have seen fewer and fewer people coming to his defense. Some things are just not defensible. Those three you mentioned (and I would include that vegan cro thing too) are likely mentally ill, paid schills, or the same person. Likely all three.

Posts like that give us a glimpse into Morrissey's mind. Just these tiny glimpses are sickening.
I think he is in a right state and possibly ill mentally. We are seeing the rapid decline, yet some fools here are applauding.

I'll always remember Kobe as the fun loving, ball through hooping, Colorado rapist that he was

Vanessa filed for divorce in 2011 from the Lakers superstar after catching him cheating on her, before calling it off in June of 2012. She has accused Kobe of cheating with 105 women over the course of their 10 year marriage.

74a29e71-2b85-47f5-8ff8-218c51751373.jpg

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom