Strange/unexpected Moz references?

Just to show what a mountain of negative press Morrissey has to battle against, this single YouTube video has amassed 16,000 views in 5 days. :squiffy:
Is it still true that there's only one thing worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about? And that bad publicity is still publicity?
More violent nationalism. Just a stinking way to end a career.
David Marcus, you mean? Bitcoin and paypal entrepreneur etc?

Someone of the same name who died in 2009 was a beloved Irish journalist who helped many up the ladder.

⬆️This article seems important?

An Irish Times article reviewing a new hotly-tipped documentary about the band Microdisney mentions Morrissey and The Smiths
https://archive.is/F382P

Apparently, the documentary aired on BBC4 this past Friday. Has anyone seen it?

⬆️This article seems important?

An Irish Times article reviewing a new hotly-tipped documentary about the band Microdisney mentions Morrissey and The Smiths
https://archive.is/F382P

Apparently, the documentary aired on BBC4 this past Friday. Has anyone seen it?

Any article, from a non-horrifying source, that doesn't douse itself in Holy Water at the thought of him is important.

Screenshot_20240319-001723~2.png

Previous band member communicating, that's a paddlin'...

Any article, from a non-horrifying source, that doesn't douse itself in Holy Water at the thought of him is important.
Some of us like a sprinkle of Holy Water. Of course a special doomed set have an abreaction to it :barf:

Question on Who Wants to be a Millionaire tonight. UK. Which of the following animals is not extinct? I picked the right answer...northern white rhinoceros. I remembered the Morrissey quote that (due to not being very sexual, his words) he couldn't attract a woman, man or white rhino!

David Marcus, you mean? Bitcoin and paypal entrepreneur etc?

Someone of the same name who died in 2009 was a beloved Irish journalist who helped many up the ladder.

I think it's the David Marcus who works (or worked) for Fox News.

fiona_dodwell__-20032024-0001~2.jpg

Maybe a bit big for a stage pass etc...
??
FWD.

Tags
burlesque coronation street live morrissey new album poster sport strips the smiths
Back
Top Bottom