Strange/unexpected Moz references?

I was in Morrissons getting soya yogurts off a shelf when " throwing my arms aroud Paris " came on. wow! it made me smile, what timing and what good taste morrisons have.

Some cooking competition with Kevin Thornton and Kevin Dolan on RTÉ One was playing Oscillate Wildly in the background.

Andrew Marr show this Morning, that Marianne Faithfull was on, Marr asked her about 'rejecting Morrissey'

Anyone else see it, Or was it just saddo me up at 9am on a Sunday morning?

Andrew Marr show this Morning, that Marianne Faithfull was on, Marr asked her about 'rejecting Morrissey'

Anyone else see it, Or was it just saddo me up at 9am on a Sunday morning?

Shit! I missed that, sometimes i watch that but i just couldn't stomach it all this morning!

I read N.gallaghers blog and he said one day Moz was on the guest list for the la show but he didn't think he'd show. He did and asked Noel if he had any 'new moves'! Noel called this 'genius'.
I'm presuming it was a ref. to N getting shoved off stage.

something about Morrissey wanting to meet up with her, but she she didnt want to for some reason. She didnt really go into details, pretty useless I know, although I never realised that moz wnted to meet her

something about Morrissey wanting to meet up with her, but she she didnt want to for some reason. She didnt really go into details, pretty useless I know, although I never realised that moz wnted to meet her

good, cause she can't chufing sing anyway.

I'm just waiting for her to come on, i'll tell you what the timing is, i wonder if he'll aske her about the mars bar!!

Last edited:
It starts at 27 mins...and he does hint at the mars bar by saying 'the fur coat and all the rest of it' What a c***!

The moz bit is about 5 mins in

Last edited:
in the latest issue of q (lily allen on the cover) there is a review thing of two oasis shows. they talk to noel and he talks about a few things; obama's inauguration "ruined by aretha franklin's hat - disgraceful, man", man city "i'd rather we were setting fire to truck-loads of tenners than still playing chesterfield in the third division", but the one that interested me most was this about morrissey, " met him backstage in la and he was drinking vodka from a pint pot".

i just love the image of drunken moz. makes me want to kiss him. and i'm drinking vodka right now, so obviously we're soulmates.

BBC's The One Show is auctioning off a book full of sketches done by the guests of the show over the last few months - including Morrissey!! I think they are self portraits.

It's being auctioned this week for Comic Relief

http://www.bbc.co.uk/theoneshow/comic_relief/

Dave

BBC's The One Show is auctioning off a book full of sketches done by the guests of the show over the last few months - including Morrissey!! I think they are self portraits.

It's being auctioned this week for Comic Relief

http://www.bbc.co.uk/theoneshow/comic_relief/

Dave

I may be going mad, but I cant find Mozzers name on that list. I saw his name scroll along the bottom of the screen when they talked about it on the show, but I cant find it on the list:confused::confused:

Paris was playing on last Thursday's Eastenders. :D /late

Once, in the late Eighties, I somehow heard that The Last of the Famous International Playboys was going to be used on a US soap opera. I taped that piece of crap show every day for a week until I caught it. It was on for all of 45 seconds, but I was so happy.

Yet again - a Weakest Link question...

"The hit single by Morrissey which contains the line 'The seaside town that they forgot to close down' is called Everyday Is Like..."?

The chap got it right.

Peter

Yet again - a Weakest Link question...

"The hit single by Morrissey which contains the line 'The seaside town that they forgot to close down' is called Everyday Is Like..."?

The chap got it right.

Peter

I was watching the Weakest Link on Watch today and I can't remember what the question was exactly but they mentioned Pete Burns (who was on the programme, it was a celebrity special) and Smash Hits magazine.

The answer was Morrissey, contenstant, Lil' Chris, who looked about 9, got it wrong.

In Diagnosis Murder a murdered doctor's name is Morrissey. :lbf:

"When you learned that your wife and Morrissey had an affair..." :eek:

Last edited:
Tags
burlesque coronation street live morrissey new album poster sport strips the smiths
Back
Top Bottom