Spectator USA: "Human after all" by John Waters (August 5, 2020)

Last edited by a moderator:
i forgot.........they just love the white man. :LOL:
They might but the thing you need to understand, and I realise that this may come as a crushing blow to you, they don't love you. They don't care about you.

And that's over what time period? Last three hundred years? Last week? Thursday? You seem to treat statistics like a diarrhoea sufferer treats toilet paper.
Stop licking black arse and be proud of your own race and heritage for a change (like they always are). If they pulled their machetes on you you'd be crying, you white weakling.

Last edited:
It's the sheer hypocrisy that gets me. This from a man who has lived in Italy, Switzerland, USA, and probably other places as well now that he lives the life of a tax exile. If any of those countries had told him to sling his hook back to England we'd never hear the end of it. Basically what he's saying is that he approves of borders for everyone but himself. What a hypocrite.

Morrissey seems to spend a lot of time outside the UK, mainly for tax purposes as you indicate. But it is my impression that in the last 10+ years, he has lived in hotels when staying abroad. Even when he was in Rome back in 2005, he lived in a hotel for almost 2 years. So that seems to fit more the definition of a tourist than the definition of a migrant hoping to one day become a resident. And which country wouldn't be happy to receive (rich) tourists?

By the way, is there any evidence that Morrissey has ever applied for residence or citizenship in a third country?

Stop licking black arse and be proud of your own race and heritage for a change (like they always are). If they pulled their machetes on you you'd be crying, you white weakling.
What a load of crap. So all black people absolutely love and adore their own race and heritage? You are living in a complete delusion. Total nonsense.

Then the part about machetes? So you're saying if someone came at you with a machete you'd be like Arnold Schwarzenegger? Clearly the 'white weakling' here is you, mentally.

Jeez Louise - your comment is so nasty. You think all black people are so proud of their race and heritage? Uniformly? I don't think so somehow.

Where does the machete part come from? Who would not be a weakling in such a situation?

Where does the machete part come from? Who would not be a weakling in such a situation?

A person wearing a suit of armor.

;)

The author Mike Wendling works for the BBC - nuff said.

He also looks like he's part of the tribe that gets hysterical at the least criticism.

We practically read this book every time we glance at the mass media.

No, you don't.

He was hired by the BBC because he understands the internet & most legacy hacks don't.

There's nothing hysterical - just a clear-eyed analysis of the online alt & far right.

I saw a blog article earlier, where the guy goes on about Moz and how racist he is. Someone in the comments referred to this site and how some of the fans are racist and he linked a page where we commented............hilarous.

You & Reel do post extremely racist things - that damage Morrissey's reputation with anyone who thinks it's representative of the fanbase or in line with his views.

Which it's not.

You misread my intentions here. I do not wish to convert entrenched cult members of woke to a logical way of thinking as that task is high on impossible - you, I nor anybody else could achieve that.

If anybody doubts the Kalergi Plan, they need look no further then current TV programmes and advertising to see that the propagandistic encouraging of race mixing (the Kalergi Plan) has been ramped up to gargantuan proportions this year alone. But to admit the truth before your eyes requires an open, non-ideologically infested mind - or in Radis's case, a working one.

People like @Nerak and @Radis Noir are lost. I wouldn't even begin to play a competitive game of "defeat" with such mask wearers. They are broken records who drone the word "racist" every time they hear something "incorrect". In all my time on Moz Solo I have converted precisely nobody to my opinions and do not expect to do so - my views are mine alone and I merely express them. Even if I occasionally enjoy the thrill of the chase as it were.

I'm puzzled as to why you cringe when I simply put my view across. Instead you should be chuckling at those who get so riled and become so childish with their name-calling every time I choose to express my point of view.

We're not calling you names, we're accurately describing your batshit racism.

I guess he doesn't want the far right to look totally batshit & extremely racist.

And I object to you damaging Morrissey's reputation if some passing hack believes that your batshit racism reflects on him.

Also it's disgusting. Off-topic. And shouldn't be here.

" What’s certain is that a musician’s work must be declining if they’re known more for their bigoted remarks than their lyricism. "
That single sentence nails the problem with Morrissey.

It's not really true though. The UK has always covered controversy more than music & Moz gives them nothing of his personal life to have scandals about.

He also doesn't play ball with any image they try to give him & doesn't do all the hundreds of bits of press he should be doing. He say no to nearly everything (probably literally everything now).

They do genuinely twist a few things he says because they need the news value. Ultimately he's just carping about whatever the mainstream narrative is because he thinks it keeps the ruling class in power or animal liberation (which doesn't sell many newspapers).

‘England is a memory now. The gates are flooded and anybody can have access to England and join in,’ [Morrissey] said in one blurt. ‘Diversity can’t possibly be a strength if everyone has ideas that will never correspond,’ in another. ‘If borders are such terrible things then why did they ever exist in the first place? Borders bring order.’

Can someone tell this 'Mick' to stfu?

It's taken out of context.

The first one is just moaning about change & he doesn't even want it unchanged. He's explaining why he sees no point in living in London rather than LA.

And the second two come from worries about conflict & chaos - not ordinary immigration or pluralism.

Diversity is our strength & we won't be divided are a couple of the slogans trotted out after major terrorist incidents & they got a bit threadbare when there was a serious run of incidents replaying relentlessly on rolling news & YouTube videos.

People need more information about how counter terrorism works & about the amount of internet propaganda they're consuming.

@Radis Noir - if you've not read it already, you might be interested.

Some excerpts from Alt-Right by Mike Wendling:

20200808_024059.jpg

20200808_024253.jpg

20200808_024712.jpg

20200808_024942.jpg

20200808_025711.jpg

It's taken out of context.

The first one is just moaning about change & he doesn't even want it unchanged. He's explaining why he sees no point in living in London rather than LA.

And the second two come from worries about conflict & chaos - not ordinary immigration or pluralism.

Diversity is our strength & we won't be divided are a couple of the slogans trotted out after major terrorist incidents & they got a bit threadbare when there was a serious run of incidents replaying relentlessly on rolling news & YouTube videos.

People need more information about how counter terrorism works & about the amount of internet propaganda they're consuming.

'Diversity is our strength'?
The prisons and the mental health wards are filled with mixed race young men with absent fathers. There is an epidemic of knife crime. Open your eyes. The multiracial social experiment has been a total failure. In a multiracial society no one feels at home. No one 'belongs'.

'Diversity is our strength'?
The prisons and the mental health wards are filled with mixed race young men with absent fathers. There is an epidemic of knife crime. Open your eyes. The multiracial social experiment has been a total failure. In a multiracial society no one feels at home. No one 'belongs'.

That's nonsense.

Every nation has been created out of multiple identities & the national stories that bind us together change.

Britain has always been a mix of authoritarian & freewheeling - it's half the charm, but not great for people who need the security of strict social rules.

We have always had crime, poverty & mental illness.

20200808_072309.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That's nonsense.

Every nation has been created out of multiple identities & the national stories that bind us together change.

Britain has always been a mix of authoritarian & freewheeling - it's half the charm, but not great for people who need the security of strict social rules.

We have always had crime, poverty & mental illness.

View attachment 58260

The majority of people just don't agree with you. Even immigrants think London is full and want stronger immigration controls. And yet more cross the Channel every day. There is nothing 'charming' about modern Britain. Somalian mothers are taking their sons back to Somalia to protect them from knife crime. That's modern Britain.

There are a few wise words in that article but there's far too much fat that needs a serious trim.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom