Morrissey Central "Somewhere In Time" (August 27, 2020)

From FB: I have just been lucky enough to bump into Sam as he was driving into the house Sam said they don’t know who put the writing on the wall and confirmed it was not Morrissey or a family member in normal circumstances they would have found it distasteful however under the circumstances they r not offended they are all struggling with the loss of Elizabeth I didn’t realise but Sam said he had lived at the house with Elizabeth since 2013 the family very much appreciate the loyalty of the fans and all the beautiful flowers xxx

What did it say?

that wasn’t necessary.
I think it's very, very creepy and I hope whoever did it meant well and just chose a poor way of expressing their condolences.

“I wear black on the outside”

According to FWD in the ‘strange/unexpected Moz reference’ thread ....

Sam ‘liked’ a photo of the graffiti (on FB?)

According to FWD in the ‘strange/unexpected Moz reference’ thread ....

Sam ‘liked’ a photo of the graffiti (on FB?)
This one:

Didn't really want to post the whole thing as the guy takes pics of his child there too, but it's all in publicly accessible areas of the web I guess.
FWD.

He liked the whole post though, not the picture of the writing in particular. (Not that it makes much of a difference.)

I suppose we will never know whether it was done as a positive or a negative but it feels a bit shitty from my perspective as someone is going to have to scrub it off at some point.

I suppose we will never know whether it was done as a positive or a negative but it feels a bit shitty from my perspective as someone is going to have to scrub it off at some point.
I also think it's a poor choice of lyric if it was supposed to be kind and supportive...

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom